How do you imagine the game's going to be when it's actually finished?

Its only going to be better than AA if spawncamping is going to be fixed! Thats what ruined it for me, I would always get cut down by level 250 smurfs the second I lose my spawn protection

Other than that, I cant WAIT for more magic stuff. The magic tiers, lost/primordial magics, lost spells… I hope weapons dont become too OP like in AA though.

Um there’s probably going to be some sort of scaling with PVP shields like. A person 50 levels above you can’t damage you.

Thats gonna be kind of weird if you cant fight any lower levels, a pvp shield around certain safe cities is the way to go imo. Yeah, theyre still cities, and need to be attackable, but remember this isnt AA where the whole map is small islands. Theres wilderness spawns, so spawncamping is going to be less of an issue

One word, the main mechanic at play that will be greatly induced for the game, Progression. Progression is the key factor for the satisfaction and the reason to push forward and get better. I think by the end of development, this concept will really show. In fact, it already is revealing its presence, as before the latest update in WoM, it was ridiculously hard to kill a captain, now it is way easier. I think as with all the insane weapons, magics, stats, enemies; comes the fruit of labor of spending your time progressing and seeing the betterment of yourself come. This one thing basically will be the full magic at the end of development.

True. All I can say is that vetex said something about a protection plan thing that he’s gonna implement that will punish high level players from hurting lower level players.

much better, a lot more laggy, and probably have a ton of people playing daily

just by looking at the map its going to be a whole new level, the map is an example currently the game is really impressive (the map is small) but as more of “the map gets uncovered” so will the games impressiveness, because of more content being added. The potential of this game can’t be put into words

Isn’t the map so far like 20% of the final map?

i’m planning to have fire magic and inferno magic and promethean flame, so that’ll be pretty cool to see.

chaotic as hell

art of infinity and promethean fire for me stop time and stuff

You can’t have 2 primordial magics

Hmmm…then ill have to choose one… xd

Nope the current map is only 8 to 10 % , i think

This game honestly seem too good to ever be finished . Either of these things will happen :
The game is abandoned
The game get 360 no scope by Roblox
The game is still in development

I think that it would be one of the best games ever released on Roblox, period. It may even became one of the most popular, with both good and bad things that it entails. The sheer amount of content would actually make it a full-blown MMO-RPG, with a pretty interesting combat system to boot.

A lot of people here already mentioned how high-level players could disrupt new people just starting the game: I’d say that problem could be mostly solved if some areas of the map were designated for starters, and make sure that high-level people could not destroy towns or harm essential NPCs there.

Once it’s done it would probably be better than Adopt Me. (its already better now)

It would be one of the only good roblox MMO-RPG’s to ever exist besides AA. And omg, will there end up being a lot to do.

The year is 2025 and vetex has used about every armor package that existed
and King David Silver gets oneshotted by people using 1% of their power

1 Like

trash and dead
jk