How do you think spirit weapons are gonna work?

How do you think they might work into the game and lore, and do you have any concepts for them?

i think they’ll be items related to the gods, but not actual weapons like swords and stuff, something like instruments or tools of craft

Oh yeah having instruments would be a cool idea, kinda makes me think of resonances from deepwoken

Patreon chat got an early preview of what spirit weapons are like, don’t ya’ worry. They’re probably the coolest sounding combat option in both game and in lore.

new sea 2 violin just dropped

Yet another common vitality W

it’s a good day to be a paladin main (I used to get bullied on the discord and in game for maining paladin LOL)

One thing I will say is paladins are likely going to get a unique imbue. And spoiler alert: You’re not imbuing INTO the weapon. Other way around :slight_smile:

Yo that sounds awesome.

At long last, spirit imbues, this is so rad

It’s gonna be good to get back at everyone who made fun of me for playing paladin >:3

i made a concept vfx but im not leaking it yet >:)

I definitely get why you don’t wanna leak it, but I bet it’s fire tho.

Leak to me, specifically >:C

i am going to defeat my enemies with the power of music

Musical weapons are on the trello. Apparently support based things to buff your party.

Problem is I dont think AO has any challenge quite tall enough to warrant buffs as of yet. Like yeah, deeper dark sea, but still…

Once ship crews start getting into the 200-300+ level range I could see buffs being useful. There’s also the legendary ships assuming those weren’t scrapped

do I like shoot my spirit bell or something at point blank with my musket

this does not feel true…