How has your experience in dw been?

pretty well

Bro Iā€™m still struggling trying to fight npcā€™s because I really donā€™t understand how the combat system works :skull:

after a while its just 130 ping+ for me
lowest I can ever get in a new server closet region is 60 ping

How the fu**

i bought it and my brain is far too small for this game, how do i learn magic i wanna freeze people

Did you pick ice magic? All you gotta do is train your stats and lvl up

thats all? i bought this shiny blue ball and it just said i cant conjure anything

Oh yeah you gotta be power 2 to use magic

yeahā€¦ im wiping my characterā€¦

i did that twice already because i screwed up

day 3 passes and so far i went from power 17 to power 26 iirc

havenā€™t wiped my first file and havenā€™t died twice in a row. still stuck leveling up with the lack of xp to boost my stats but iā€™m good enough to take on the higher lvl npcs such as crabs and what not.

i also have a katana and new shield along with 5 combat moves i can use now

vibing with my guild mates i had in rogue, which happens to be my second guild in rogue as the first one disbanded and we all still stuck with another to this day (iā€™m behind the pole btw)

found this armor schematic which i wont use nor have any means of obaining anyway

Honestly so far its been good.
Iā€™ve only lost one character I remotely cared about.
I will say its a tad too grindy though.

Early game is fine, but midgame is just ā€˜lol dieā€™, I imagine endgame is way worse.

I consider it a major downside when I feel like I can say alot of my enjoyment has come from knowledge gained by guides. Game does not do a good job at telling you anything outside of the controls.

1 Like

I got addicted

one person is barely visible LOL (u can see a very small portion of the hair)

1 Like

I see that as a pick your own exploration kind of thing, I didnā€™t search a guide for any pvp/pve, just practiced because I found it fun but I searched a guide on where to go at the beginning because I remotely did not care about finding the first island.

THATS WHAT YOUVE BEEN DOING ON AR???
FISHING???

Deepwoken is meh. I never played it but I watched the trailers and donā€™t agree with the price. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m wrong but I find it dumb that you have to pay 5 bucks for a block character game, and you donā€™t have to pay at all for something with new characters, graphics, and a cool idea. I feel like you should just wait for AO instead of wasting your money on something meh. I mean I never played deepwoken and donā€™t know what itā€™s like, but from the trailers, Iā€™m not impressed

I mean, would you rather play this for 400 robux?
How to MASTER Deepwokenā€™s combat - YouTube

Or this for entirely free?

[Arcane Odyssey] Weapon Preview - YouTube

Mfs fr bugging out over 5 bucks

2 Likes

my point is deepwoken is clearly inferior to arcane odyssey, yet it costs robux, while arcane odyssey will be free, which is dumb in my opinion.

Why are you comparing deepwoken to arcane odyssey :neutral_face:

2 completely different games which arenā€™t similar in the slightest (at least I think so :trol: havenā€™t really seen much about dw but I know the general concept)

1 Like

everyone is freaking out over deepwoken on the arcane forum, so itā€™s like, "oh hey! we are on the arcane odyssey forum! how about we talk about ā€œcompletely different game which is not similar in the slightest!ā€