How long do you think the next update will take to make?

considering it won’t be the whole nimbus sea i think it might not take that long?

i don’t remember anymore but it’s gonna be like 10 levels for the update? (i remember it being increased a bit, but don’t remember by how much)

I would wager 2 or so months, Dark Sea was fairly large and took 3 months so a medium size update would take slightly less time

maybe, wonder if vetex is able to bring out the update this year.

Friendly reminder that the Trello says first 2 chapters of Nimbus sea, and chapter 2 of the Bronze sea covered up to level 60

hm. remember the level increase not being that big

The first listed level increase if I remember correctly was 135, so I assume the 1st chapter will come out way before the rest of the Nimbus sea.

Dark Sea Update was also riddled with vetex moving and shenanigans

I think 2 months is a valid guess though, unless vetex gets stuck in a loop of creating a boss fight

my best bet rn is around 3492 years but idk that will depend a lot on vetex

4 Likes

It would probably take 1-2 months more than intended as Vet has to replace all the UGC items, regardless of whether they are allowed or not to ensure security.

the fuck did i miss

actually kinda hoping for nimbus sea to drop with christmas event

1 Like

Gonna be worth it regardless if that boss is Julian. We bouta make jumping Julian an AO holiday.

The 12 players standing outside of Julian’s boss arena:

2 Likes

At the minimum, I’d give it four months. It’s probably going to be about twenty levels (given that it went from just one chapter to two), but I think raising the level cap will be trivial, unless there’s a giant mathematical formula I’m too stupid to understand.

The Town/Kingdom Alignment system is probably going to take up the most development time, since there needs to be assets made for it with animations and whatnot, unique alignment-based vanity items, and a bunch of events related to it. There’s also additional Dark Sea stuff, and likely one new Rare Spell, Technique, and Weapon.

It’s also the Nimbus Sea, so Vetex will likely take some time to program some possible methods to reach Sky Islands that aren’t climbing the Stepstones. There’s also the planned Karate and Knocking Fist Fighting Styles; Karate probably won’t be that awful, but Knocking Fist might take a few days.

i thought there was one coming out this friday

yeah i mean the one after that

wouldn’t the level raise mean that more weapon attacks have to be made?

How do I say this in the nicest way possible?

Currently, the only weapons with all of their known moves accessible to Warriors, the PURE build (within 250 stat points), are Axes and Greataxes (last time I checked).

would love if vetex makes the attack we should have access to :3

If the update only add story, 2-3 months
But with the alignement + potential Dark Sea additions 3-5 months