How long do you think the next update will take to make?

The lvl cap would increase like to 150 cause we get 2nd awakening at lvl 250 which is at the end of the nimbus sea

nah bro if it releasing in february imma be rotting here
like theres nothing to do in the dark seas now
i guess ill just f i s h and do the occasional “feeding the dumpster fire”

January

Mid
125 + 125 = 250
always must stay like that every sea.

yep.
not 150 + 100 = 250 :-1:

1.78 months

2 years, he’ll spend that time polishing the tanning mechanic

well it ain’t this year that’s for sure (wondering if vetex gonna do a christmas event)

1 Like

My bet is late febuary-early march unless vetex gets stuck on something like new weapon skills. In general, its only mundane shit he can get stuck on, everything else will be hastily done.

This is actually something I really hope gets finished, all the weapon skills that are under 250 so that warriors may feel more complete

Plus it gives us ardent rise and counter for the lance

it wouldn`t be ever sea lvl 125 which means like the 7th sea would be lvl 875 but vetex said when the game ends it would be lvl 1000

And theres only six seas.

THREE NEW WEAPONS. WE DIDN’T FORGET ABOUT THE LV50 AND OTHER LV80 ONE WE DIDN’T GET.

Also more than 20 levels because there’s gonna be a level gap between them.

Also unless the assassin and navy leaders are gonna drop a special accessory, which I doubt since they’re supposed to be in uniform and Merlot doesn’t drop the cool mask, they also need to have their own weapon drops.

My bet is that one will have an artisan weapon and one will have a spirit weapon if they’re being dropped in this update. Otherwise, we are 100% getting another strength weapon finally.

March 10th. Remember this post

honestly, wouldn’t it be cooler february 25th, celebrating the game’s first anniversary

5 Likes

I would guess midway through March next year ngl

The lvl cap might get raised to lvl 150 bc there is two chapters getting released.
Which would unlock mages about 2 new ultimate attacks i think.

i think 3, leap, javelin, and beam

3-4 months but i’ll throw in another 1 or 2 months because i can’t predict for shit

im thinkin’ february 25th, for the anniversary.