How many 7-year-old children could you take in a fight?

If you gouge their eyes out, they’re basically dead already.

An AR-15. Normally I’d go for a knife, but automatic rifles are proven to be effective against small children

2 Likes

source: america

yes

holy shit guys fortnite irl

id like to not be a criminal thanks

whoops nvm

a mixture of multiple extremely toxic gases assuming they have no armor/gear on.

as well as fire based weaponry and methane gas

(i have protective gear)

I mean honestly the poison would probably kill them all, and assuming methane is somewhere in there, I could light flames too.

depends but with my bare hands maybe 4

I’m very much a “when the doom music kicks in” kinda person

I could probably just grab two of them and bash their heads together, but alot of my attacks would be kicking their balls or smashing their face in with my fists of steel! Probably a few dozen.

Now their even shorter, so kicking them in the balls is way easier now. Probably a few dozen more then the 7 year olds.

Definitely harder, their smarter too. But they haven’t hit puberty yet unless their a miracle child, so probably 3 dozens, they are alot tougher.

Maybe an hour or 2, its mainly just a battle of endurance and stamina, children can’t do alot.

I would bring a variety of weapons. My weapons would be a bow&arrow, a bat, a shield made of wood, a super badass samurai outfit (along with my very own strawhat, yes i own one of those), an incredibly sharp pencil, some caltrops, barbed wire, and other stationary items. The reason is so that I could camp out the shed. The children have never had experience with stuff like that, and it should hold them off for a while. i love beating up children

1 Like

The children might be in a cult who kills
do it

I don’t hurt minors.

pick up a baseball bat, heat to the top of the slide, and start hitting homers

I am the one who uses chemical warfare

AR-15s are semi automatic

prolly like 2 and then by the 3rd they would all swarm me and push me over. not a very strong guy

keeping your balance is essential, they’ll eventually crush each other under their weight and you don’t wanna fold before that

:skull:

Meanwhile: the FBI.

2 Likes

If your plan is to camp out in the shed I wonder if a machine gun would work as well, recreating d-day.

Forumers venting their homicidal tendencies.

1 Like