How many 7-year-old children could you take in a fight?

Thread Theme:

1 Like

I feel like a few well-placed blows from me (kicks/punches to the head, jaw, or spine) would be enough to swiftly take one out. However knowing me, iā€™d probably try to fight them in really extravagant ways (hold by head and swing their body around, break their back over my knee like bane, batista bombing and piledriving them into the ground, etc) so iā€™d probably overexert myself leading to my downfall. This may be an overconfident estimation, but iā€™d say that after the first 20 iā€™d start to get overwhelmed and the tides begin to change.

I know a few 5 year olds myself, and those things are pretty small. definitely taking less energy to deal with them than a 7 year old. 30+ easily

A bit harder than the 7 year olds, but still manageable. They can definitely punch hard in the right places, as well as have some plans/schemes that may throw me off if I just swing recklessly. just for the sake of consistency Iā€™ll say 15+.

After the adrenaline wears off, 20 minutes at most.

1 Like

probably like 7

Okay, so, letā€™s analyze this dead topicā€™s question.

Firstly, your average seven year old is 50 pounds (22 kilograms), and is about 4 feet (122 centimeters) tall. From experience in martial arts, anyone more than twice your weight is basically guaranteed to win against you. At that size, they stand absolutely no chance of grappling you alone. Also note that such children have pitifully bad striking force, and would need to get you onto the ground to deal meaningful damage.

Now, assuming I am unarmed, Iā€™d say it depends. At 5ā€™7ā€ with decently long legs, Iā€™d be able to outpace any 7 year old in sprinting, even in backpedaling, probably. This would mean that, should they remain grouped up, I will basically last until I exhaust completely.

(One little thing: to your average Forumer, your time until exhaustion in life-or-death combat IS NOT one hour. You arenā€™t an MMA fighter, and hand-to-hand combat is more exhausting than just about any other activity. Your time is 20 minutes, tops.)

Now, if we are to take weapons into account, Iā€™d obviously prefer some kind of firearm. But if we were doing melee only, my weapon of choice would actually be a war hammer. Youā€™d want a blunt weapon for this, as anything that relies on piercing or slashing may get stuck in an unfortunate child. A baseball bat or other blunt tool wouldnā€™t be bad, but they arenā€™t made for battle, and would be inferior to a proper weapon.

ah the good old daysā€¦

ā€¦

ā€œah the good old daysā€

Child murder and genocide

Weapon? My weapon will be the indomitable human spirit.

Maybe 50 if it were boys.
With girls Iā€™d run out of stamina by number 4.

Thereā€™s actually very little physical difference between boys and girls up until puberty. Now, do be sure to keep your fingers away from the girlsā€™ mouths though, they can and will bite.

sadly i had to necropost but to finally complete this topic,

if we were 6ā€™'2, jacked and had a gun and chainsaw, we would be able to kill an infinite amount of them

RIP and TEAR until itā€™s done

1 Like

i could beat 1000 comatose 7 yr olds

unsure maybe 16 or more?

maybe 12?

10?

assuming the weapons must be from school only (same with the children), then iā€™d probably use a meter stick or a cutter

According to that test I can beat up 28 children.

according to the test, 20

same, also 20