How many crowns is a vastira worth?

does not mean that is what they are worth :nod:

But its probably the general price in terms of crowns n stuff.

Wrong. Very wrong.

i bought a hard oath for 4k before the weapons nerf

very very wrong tbh.

oh ok
guess im stupid then

If code farming wasn’t a thing then maybe 3-4k?

crowns are pretty much not worth anything in trading because there’ll be a new currency in AO and they are stupidly easy to get via codes and apprentice quests so
i’d say probably 10k crowns or something

You scammed him or he’s just a newbie trader

Like I said I was trading a vast for 100 mil crowns so if you wanna do the trade let me know….

Ima just do the mafs.

I’m assuming here the time to crown code farm is 3 minutes including rejoining making the file etc. (To get 2600 crowns)

The chance for a specific drop for the minotaur is 1/40 so you’ll have to kill him more or less 40 times to get the vastira and I’m gonna assume here again that each kill including the time waiting for him to respawn and travelling to the location is 5~10 minutes for consistency. Now 40x5 and 4x10 is gonna give us 200 and 400 aka 3 hrs 20 mins and 6 hrs 40 mins.
That means you’ll have to crown code for in between those times, now 3 mins x 67 which adds up to 201 [3 hours 20 mins] and 3 mins x 134 which adds up to 402 [6 hrs 40 mins], [Not exact values for simplicities sake] then multiply 2600 with the numbers we multiplied the mins with which adds up to a total of…

174,200~348,400 crowns.

(I basically did the maths for how many crowns you would make for the same amount of time you grind minotaur, keep in mind a lot of the values are kinda scuffed and are an estimation. If I did anything wrong please say so cuz I didn’t bother double checking shit tbh lol. Also keep in mind this is far from exact I would need a shitload of data for it to be fully accurate, something like 400 minotaur kills and time it which I’m not doing)

2 Likes

A few million. Not even as a joke.

Crowns are actually that worthless.

I think we all got the point. You could’ve at least creatively made a breakdown or an equation

i.e; drops chances x mino kills x time = code farming x time

or something

i’m not under any obligation to be “creative” about anything. i saw the original post, gave my response and moved on. it is not that serious

and either way elment basically did that already (which i didnt even see) so why the fuck should i

So it’s not boring or repetitive? Ofc you’re under no obligation to be “creative” but could you just not be dry and say stuff that’s been repeated thousands of times?

right right. but what i’m saying is i don’t want to, therefore i won’t. :man_shrugging:

suit yourself lol

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.