How many legendary charts have you solved?

Screenshot_528
Screenshot_559
Screenshot_560

Surprisingly I’ve only solved 4 (, that I have pictures of anyways.)

My memory’s very iffy about this but I think I’ve done only 3-5. Its pretty frustrating to find my rival without the game rotating to the other player’s rivals

Zero.

i did 5 charts overall
i refuse to give in to vetex’s stupid features that make me want to commit genocide and then suicide

2 I think

Do i look like i would care to even count them?

I’ve done more than 10 legendary charts, that’s for sure, but i don’t know the exact amount.

20+ legendary charts

at least 1

Do you guys think they are worth it (never even got 1)

ive solved NONE BECAUSE I ALWAYS SPEND 2 HOURS ON ANY CHART RAGHAHGHRE

bro how do you do the ravenna and big island ones i swear they be impossible

Just don’t :frhigh:

step 1: goldsight shovel
step 2: win

Not worth it tbh, lot faster to just do normal charts.
Only thing good about them is that the last chart has 10 spots and has guaranteed gold chests if you’re using any type of luck boost shovel

I disagree, legendary charts are better than normal charts not only because of better loot, but also because islands can’t be repeated in them, drastically raising the odds of finding Akursius or other islands you actually want

Only problem is hunting down my rival for them since he spawns in the weirdest spots, hiding on whitesummit, then wind-row, having some one else’s rival spawn, cassia bay, then whispering caverns. I want to play the game not sail around for 30 mins trying to find charts to start my dig :frcryin:

While normal charts you can get just by opening chests

you use rivals to get legendary charts?
I just find them in gold/silver chests lol.

Yeah, that’s the only way I’ve consistently gotten legendary charts.
I’ve only gotten a legendary chart without a rival like once

I’ve got multiple rares, exotic and legendary charts while doing dark sea expeditions, but after doing one i cannot be bothered to solve it.

1 Like

Give me some of that luck ;w;