• 65%
  • 70%
  • 75%
  • 80%
  • 85%
  • 90%
  • 99%
0 voters

I’m personally picking 15-20 percent, as my clan members are likely to donate galleons for building projects.

If I had a clan (which I don’t), I’d pick about 5-7%, such that it doesn’t feel too much but also so that it provides somewhat of a passive income for the treasury.

I would pick 0% because I dont really focus on my clan TOO much, so why should there be tax…

0% bc passive income was already confirmed

But that’s from the buildings on the island, right? Which you need galleons to build… (how am i ever going to do it :sob:, i’m the only one in a 3 player clan who still plays :sob:… and i’m not even the leader)

I got a lot of galleons so I can just initially put in like 10k to get those buildings for passive income

Yeah, I guess I can also do that since my clan leader doesn’t play anymore and there’s already some galleons in the bank :sweat_smile:

Depends on if I can actually recruit more people and how much the passive Galleon income is, but I’m thinking of no taxes right now. I feel like having that at all would drive people away from clans. Disregarding that, since the only other person in the clan is more inactive than AA’s playercount, I’ve basically been doing all the Bank/Treasury work.

The members of the clan exist to serve ME, they shall surrender all their belongings to me and rejoice

0% but force everyone to donate at least 100 galleons every irl day or get witchhunted and exiled from the clan :fr:

99% is the only correct answer

Taxation without representation :speaking_head: :fire:

really high tax makes cargo unsustainable so there would be literly no way of recovering your clan debt

The Welfare Clan
-0% taxes
-UBI of 1000 galleons per day
-Clan mandated brig
-Free food

how you gonna pay for allat tho
solution: 199% tax

convincing all of my clan to agree on 99% for the first week of the update then settle down on a lower percent probs

Who wants to bet that a few weeks after this is added some glitch is found that lets you do 9000% tax and gets you millions of galleons
That or negative tax that lets clan members get more galleons

T__T bro nahhhh

Why taxes when you can just kindly ask clan members to voluntarily donate

Y’know, it reduces the chance of you being overthrown

With the prices shown in the Build Menu leak, I might go for 5% of Galleons? The builds are fairly pricey, so relying on manual deposits into the treasury wouldn’t be feasible.