• Darkzoul is bad
  • Who is this Darkzoul guy?

0 voters

Oof not going good

I think this is what happens when you create a poll like this

I have no idea who you are.

1 Like

At least you didn’t vote “Darkzoul is bad” :slight_smile:

I got 2 bad votes right after I made this post.

1 Like

Haven’t seen you around much

Not very active these days. I used to be on this forum so often. I don’t really feel like there is a point to the forum.

Unless you have questions or ur a trader of course

So this is a Alt account…?

Didn’t you join a month ago?

Also, I’m not sure I know you, but there are a lot of people without profiles lurking around.

who is this random

U know me

1 Like

I guess but like

you joined a month ago :skull:

Yea i did

I really do not think anyone can get popular in that short of a timespan

You’ve only been here for a month, I don’t think anyone would remember you.
The only way you could hope to be remembered in such a short timeframe on the internet is to make a really negative or positive contribution to the community, either by consistency or by shock factor.

Easiest way to make a negative contribution is to speedrun getting permabanned for the must fucked up or stupid reason you can imagine. The catch, of course, is that you won’t be able to enjoy your new-found fame.

Well, except maybe in the Vetex discord.

Other ways you can make a negative contribution are:

1. Being as belligerent and insufferable in the comments as possible. Don’t actively start shit, simply plant seeds and intentionally escalate matters. Do this incessantly and people will be forced to remember you. Of course, you have to do all this as subtly as possible so that the mods don’t crack down on you for a good while.

2. Hate on Vetex incessantly. You also have to be subtle - perhaps even more so than in Point (1). People respond quickly to any Vetex hate here. Don’t be too overt about it, just pretend you’re “criticizing” him, but do it with subtle hints of veiled rancour and malice. Don’t overdo it though.

3. Do something in-game that makes you infamous on Vetcord and in forums. The game is dead though, so good luck I guess.

4. Talk about Deepwoken constantly. Unlike the first three options, you don’t really need to be toxic; you just have to do it a lot. The mods are unlikely to instantly punish you for it as long as you keep it in #off-topic, but they might get annoyed after a few days. Hopefully you would have earned yourself a reputation at that point.

Making a positive contribution isn’t as easy because it’s a lot easier to hate someone than to like them. The only actual way to do this in such a short amount of time is to be a content creator of some kind. You could be:

1. An artist

2. A writer, though this one won’t get you that much attention

3. An AO content creator on YouTube

4. A forum funny-person (though you’ll risk being slightly annoying to me, if that’s something you care about)

5. A forum gimmick person, either by posting a certain way or roleplaying

6. A detailed post maker, etc.

This list is not exhaustive. You could be a dog picture poster or something, and the consistency would be enough to make people like you.

All of this requires that you be either chronically online or obsessed enough to do all of this for this for the attention of the Vetex community, though. You’d probably be better off just going outside or something.

1 Like

nah they was underage

Yea I know im not popular