How popular am I?

the planet of knowledge

Ha Ha Ha im pro everyone else is not a pro

this good?

oh shit that reminds me I gotta get started with my art study-

depends on what you write

atm this won’t harbor you a ton of attention but maybe down the line when AO releases

what I strive to be, but will forever be stuck in the unfunny :pensive:

@Diavalas I’m looking at you

“tldr”

@Cryonical didnt this guy get banned for being underaged?

I did. I’m old enough now tho. I used to be a few months underage.

some months actually but i guess this is a new account or this is his original one and the date joined got reset or something

also, @Darkzoul1234 id suggest you dont really care about what people say to you or care about their opinions, the internet is filled with weirdos and this place especially has a lot of them, and weirdos dont know how to be modest nor sensible really…

4 Likes

YOU. ARE NOT MUCH BETTER

2 Likes

it seems you have a bit of stored up anger at me since i never claimed that at all, what are you angry at me for young fellow

1 Like

you made this account a month ago :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I don’t like people who try and say “This place has poopy people” :nerd_face: when they’re no better than the people they’re bellitlling

i dont like needing to explain every post i make which can be figured out with common sense so i have no more to say to you, sorry. You’ll have to stay as thinking that im a buffoon, which is fine :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

dude you joined 20 days ago
quit acting like you’re a veteran

1 Like

Idk what you’re trying to prove by letting yourself look like a dumbass but keep taking Ls I guess :man_shrugging:

Though then again, that’s kind of difficult, seeing as caring what other human beings think about us is hardwired into us and is an essential part of the human experience. It’s how we ascertain our social rank in a given environment. People who truly don’t care at all are often social rejects, since any sort of adherence to social norms implies that the person is at least slightly concerned with their desirability to others.

The Vetex community is a generally toxic one, though perhaps not as toxic as other communities. Denying this is cope, and saying “well, well, YOU’RE no better” simply reveals that you took the comment too seriously.

1 Like

I don’t care about people saying the community sucks.
The_elment just words it in such a bitchy way that it ends up striking a nerve.

while what you’re saying isnt 100% wrong, you do have to keep in fact the setting, we are on an online forum filled with people all around the world with lots of different backgrounds and philisophies, it depends on where you look but personally i would say that this forum is not exactly the best place to look approvement, since 1: the internet is generally filled with dickheads who wont be real with you or just put the most extreme answer for the fun of it, and 2: its better to get approved by people in real life and not digitally, especially those actually close to you since they know you better than anyone online would and you know them yourself aswell and you know if they’re someone respectable or someone whos just kinda there, so it actually matters to you more and has more meaning than some internet hooligans telling you you suck for the hell of it

i wouldnt say this is the case all the time tho, if anything the opposite is more true imo. It is a bad thing to stress out and absolutely overanalyze every social interaction you have and constantly thinking about if you thought you put out a good image or not, people who dont care at all usually tend to be somewhat socialable but are kinda assholes or lack in a bunch of stuff that they would excell in if they had more self-awareness

tbh veterans are the kind of person to say “AO will be bad” or “I have low expectations” in my experience

A majority of Veterans are Vetex Feetlickers, no fucking way.
That’s just cause newer vets act that way to be cool and edgy
I mean so do I but that’s just cause I wanna be cool and edgy

don’t you fucking judge me! waaaaaaa

well I mean like there’s kinda a “golden spot”

imagine vetex fanbase as a very chaotic solar system.

newbies are planets very far out most of the time and sometimes they might get pulled out of orbit (not interested or banned).

there’s a “goldilocks area” where some of the newer vets or troll vets reside, these people are probably the most stable and have usually the most agreeable opinions on the game, but sometimes there’s the occasional bad idea, but for the most part it’s fine. This section is what people like you and me belong in.

then there’s the planets really close to the sun, the sun is vetex. these people are probably vetex’s closest friends irl, moderation, and some testers maybe, basically these people are vetex worshippers who will absolutely praise the game no matter what.

1 Like