How rare do you think lost magics should be?

1/180 is so common everyone’s gonna have a ton of lost magic scrolls just sitting in their inventory :skull:
doesn’t make it very lost

I think 1/20,000 from fishing exclusively seems like a fair rate for them.

chat… hear me out… its 1.5 times rarer than a sunken BUT each magic is location locked…

Well I suppose so, cause people could just grind for bronze sea chest, and then there’s luck (it’s gutted nvm)

So I’d say 1/400?

die

i don’t think there would be enough locations to match each lost magic to

then make more islands

I love how it took no time until people started throwing around random numbers they have no real grasp of rarity in.

You can say whatever number you want but people will feel the number completely differently so being like ‘I think 1/200 is a bit more fair than 1/250’ means nothing when one guy will never get it and another guy will get it first try.

I remember once in Project Slayers it took me like 60+ boss kills to get the 1/10 ultimate move drop and in Your Bizarre Adventure I got the Made in Heaven skin at 57 tries (1/100 to 3/100 chance I don’t remember my exact pity). Both were close in attempts but one was far less rare

i’m basing my numbers off how rare sunken is

that’s a horrible unit of measurement for something this essential to gameplay

2 Likes

it changes ur magic it’s not gonna be common :skull:

would it be essential? i have no idea how things are gonna go this far into the future

it is literally the main thing for magic builds in late game, it cannot be anywhere close to sunken rarity

it won’t be common enough that you get one every 2 or 3 sealed chest runs, but you won’t need to try 50 times just for 1 scroll (this is assuming average seal yield of 20 per run)

fair enough

unrelated but a yield of 20 per run is low as heck

you had 15 sunkens, your sense of scale is a bit skewed for these things, 20 is a good amount of sealeds to get in a run

1 Like

The sunken rarity is slander by traders with legendary scales to make it so they can finally actually have good builds instead of everything else

i-
i don’t understand what you’re trying to say

It’s propaganda by sunken owners so that only they and other people with luck potions can have viable magic builds

:shushing_face:
i’ll pay for your silence

Will you pay exactly 3 explosive scrolls or more?

hawheuwehua