How rare do you think lost magics should be?

Bro

Why is this actually not a bad idea

I sold my soul to vetex to have the ability to create reasonable suggestions

Donā€™t worry though I have a couple spare souls in the back of the junk drawer somewhere

I meant ā€œgetting fā€™cked in the assā€, figuratively
Iā€™d be overjoyed if it was once a year

Hmmm yes warren just air dropping from above and giting us the scroll after we reach the 4th sea is really complicatedā€¦

Warren: I gave 2000 homeless people FREE lost magic scrolls!

1 Like

bro is cooking

Thinking extremely loudly near Iris ā€œHMMM! I WONDER WHERE I COULDā€™VE LOST A SCROLL FOR A POWERFUL HOT MAGIC! IT WOULD BE A REAL SHAME IF SOME VENGEANT PERSON WERE TO FIND IT AND TAKE REVENGE BY MELTING AN ICEBERG ISLAND THAT IS PROTECTED BY KINGDOM! I SURE HOPE NOBODY WOULD USE IT THAT WAY!ā€

ā€œI raised the spirit energy of 100 amnesiacs! In addition, weā€™ve also scattered fighting style scrolls across the island! Iā€™ve also hidden rare weapons from Ravennan royalty, Keraxean vikings, and Corsair captains, among others! Last man standing wins!ā€
unironically an ao battle royale mode would go hard

Until aureus explosion mage deleted everyone else.

They should be part of a sidequest like Dodge Reflex is, only itā€™d be far harder; like a very involved, difficult raid. The raid boss would normally have a small chance of dropping a Lost Scroll normally, but for the sake of the sidequest letting all players have one, guranteed ONCE.

Please no
There is no chance I wouldnā€™t crash before digging one up

Yeah sounds like a skill issue

1 Like

I kinda just put a number. Maybe that is if itā€™s from a regular chest but other methods could have higher chance

I think the Sealed Chest idea is fine. Iā€™m assuming it encompasses Dark, Vimir, Aegean, Marauding, and Sixth Sea Sealed Chests, similarly to Exotic enchantment scrolls.
If Vetex uses boss drop mentality, itā€™ll be fine. If he uses sunken mentality, weā€™re doomed.

4 Likes

True, but itā€™s more vindicator mentality though. My treasure chart idea still seems better though, and more unique for such a special system.

1 Like

Why is no one talking abt this, this would literally be PERFECT

Or maybe even add a lost magic scroll chart that could be rarer than legendary charts, because that sounds way better

I think lost magic scrolls should be very rare (not quite as much as sunken). But, you get one random scroll guaranteed from the storyline (whether you get a lost magic or lost fighting style or lost weapon or whatever is dependent on your build), that way every player has at least one. They can trade with others who did the storyline to get the exact scroll they want.

I think they should have a guaranteed drop from some uncommon dark sea fight in like the third or fourth range

Just like the condom your parents used?