How rare do you think lost magics should be?

Wallahi I’m cooked (30+ magic files)

I love roblox devs making everything so grindy (premium payouts :money_mouth_face:)

Actually a good option, since that way players will know lost magics exist in the first place.

This + the “complex questline with a guaranted drop at the end and after becomes a loot” idea would be perfect

1 Like

1/999,999,999,999 UBER GENESIS PHASE MUTATED CHROMA ALTERED VER.

reasonable rarity for ancient magics fr

Sol RNG aah drop rates

Nah condoms aren’t sentient and can’t have a skill issue, but the 300 bitcoin minors you installed on your computer trying to download more ram probably are at this point

People seem to think the treasure chart/special quest idea and just random rarity idea are mutually exclusive, you could have it so it’s the reward from certain special activities like legendary charts AND have it drop randomly from dark sealed chests or other loot boxes so you can get them passively without having to actively seek them out for trading.

Don’t worry, I’m not stupid enough to buy shitcoins, unlike you, as it seems you’re talking from experience

oh yea actually that would make sense, imagine a boss fight against some crazed mage that you find in that really rare tower generation in the forest

where did all this aggression come from???

mr_hyperspace said skill issue once

agreed

i like the idea that lost magics have a good chance from being dropped by a very difficult raid or bossfight instead of a low chance when opening sealed chests ngl

From when apparently vetex’s optimization being as existent as list spells is apparently my skill issue
Every day, I am more certain in the toxicity of the forums

the only toxicity i see is coming from you bud :skull:

Do you not know what a bitcoin miner is?
It’s a type of malware which constantly runs stealing a portion of ram at all times, mining bitcoin for whoever made it. YOU are not the one getting the bitcoin.

I was not the one who pinned frequent crashing problems to skill issue

Yeah the reason I said that is because it’s funny, not because I actually believe your skill at the game is why you have crashing difficulties.

Personally I think 1/600 from sealed chests is a fair rate. That’s 10x the rarity of a rare spell, and rare spells are decently common even if you don’t grind the game a lot

K then, sorry

Yes, another reason I’d rather have them as sealed chest drop is that charts already have lost armor sets
Though I still think they could be found extremely rarely in chests inside the Dark sea, possibly more common in later ranges