How rare do you think lost magics should be?

Then why would they even do it?

They wouldn’t, hence why I want to make them rewards for certain quests or legendary charts

just trade for it
for example I get aether but I want storm
with discord marketplace/auction house/hopping servers and checking inventories as long as I do a decent add (like galleons or another item for value) alongside my aether scroll it’s pretty much guaranteed I get that storm scroll
it’s kind of like gpo before it became free if u think abt it

Buuut that works for sealed chests too.

You aren’t looking at this through the lens of a new player. They don’t understand the ao trading scene, they don’t understand how to optimally dark sea grind. They just know they want that cool magic they see other people use

who wouldn’t read a literal guidebook in the game teaching you how to play it,
if the player is too dumb to do that well too bad that’s 1 less brain rotted child playing ao

It’s not they won’t read the guidebook it’s that they won’t want to follow it if it says grind boats forever, they won’t use OUTSIDE guides.

there will probably be tutorials on how to do dark sea and trust me a new player will 100% look this up, for the trading part I agree with the hopping servers thing but when auction house comes out it’ll probably change that environment, discord marketplace still works

u don’t have to grind boats forever I told u this already

People like you are the reason ao stays at 1k players eternally. I have better things to do with my time than argue with someone who refuses to acknowledge not everyone gets completely devoted to a game day 1.

u don’t have to be completely devoted a person just has to use the upcoming guidebook and tutorials on the internet and they will get their lost stuff, there’s no problem if it’s “too hard” since many people play deepwoken and that’s a difficult game

and why do people even care about the 1k player count which is INCREDIBLY GOOD considering how dry the game is rn especially with pvp (empires will fix this), as long as the player base is an actually good player base then I’d rather have that and 1k players than 10-20k players and 40% of people are dipshits

tldr quality over quantity

If a new player was so invested in getting Phoenix magic, they’d find a guide.

2 Likes

The question is if they’d be willing to follow that guide. Just because a player might want to do the thing doesn’t mean it enhances their experience compared to a different option for getting the thing.

a new player watching a guide(s) and not following it sounds dumb

I already said I’m not arguing with you toesucker.

that just sounds like you lost the argument but don’t want to admit it

No I realized you are so invested in your side there’s no point in arguing because you will never concede. I won’t respond to further posts you make in this topic and I hope you do the same for me.

it’s hard to concede to another person’s point of view when you’re right

Also I refuse to argue with someone who sucks toes. Bye!

i’m sorry but you brought up a good point then fumbled the argument so bad :sob: