How REALISTICALLY powerful the magics are Part 2

O.k so I made part 1 yesterday and I am still bored so I am gonna make another one A.K.A P2, I am also gonna do lost magics and primordial magic after this

This time we are starting off with

Magma

Magma is basically lava, but underground, It’s a fluid of usually ingenious rocks and other epic stuff in the earth’s crust. Magma is H O T, If you ever tried to cast it you would probably die yourself because just being next to it is basically asking for a heat stroke. But let’s say that every time you cast it you temporarily get a coat of magma-proof mana because it would be unfair just for it to kill the user. Other than that magma is really powerful, reaching up to temperatures of 1,300 - 2,000c sometimes and can easily kill anyone who even comes into contact with it, think of it like acid, but more powerful; You touch it, your screwed.
Variations: None
Danger: VERY HIGH+

Paper

Ok, I’m not gonna lie paper is pretty useless(?) paper can be useful to maybe give your opponent a paper cut but that is it. If you apply enough spin you can try and puncture your opponent’s skin but that is it, I don’t really know what to say about paper, I guess you could use it to some extent???
Variations: *Charred - Probably the strongest version of paper, let’s say that charred was just recently burned and is still hot, you can burn your opponent’s skin by throwing them and even wrap it around your opponent, but as soon as it hits your opponent’s skin it will most likely just break apart since it is essentially just ashes. *
Scroll - Scroll is EVEN worse than normal paper, judging by its appearance, we can infer that it is old, so even if you apply spin it will STILL be weak. Useless in general.
Danger level: Low (not very low just because of charred)

Plasma

(putting both gamma and nova in variations because plasma is different from gamma and nova but gamma is the first variation???)
Plasma is a state of matter, I’m gonna be honest, plasma is one of the most broken. To start off plasma is a good electricity conductor so you can use it to essentially use lightning magic to shock and burn your opponents to a crispy, speaking about burns, plasma also takes many shapes, fire is one of them, so you basically also get a combo deal, Fire and lightning in one. Plasma is really on top, it’s probably better than lightning if you can manipulate it as well as it IS the most abundant type of matter in the universe.
Variations: Gamma is basically a type of radiation, and it is the strongest. Technically if you are strong enough you can destroy entire planets with gamma, Gamma rays. Shooting out a gamma-ray is like shooting a concentrated, massive, unstoppable bullet through anything, it’s literally a ray of death. Not only that but gamma is basically radiation as said up above, so you could technically just give anyone cancer and many radiation-related things just by shooting people with it
Nova: ok idk what they mean by “nova” if they mean a nova eruption then nova is a solar system level threat as just shooting it out would basically destroy the entire earth. nova is when a star usually dies out so they create big energy and make a cool big explosion, But these are MASSIVE, so yeah, nova is kind of rough to identify.
Danger: Earth level threat(?)

Poison

I am not gonna try and be too biased since we all know that poison is the best magic in the game but what about IRL? Poison as it turns out is actually pretty good, not the best, but still pretty powerful, once again, like acid, we don’t know WHICH poison we are talking about here so let’s say it is cyanide in a gas state. Cyanide basically fucks you up as soon as you whiff it so yeah if you smell it you are screwed, you will probably die of cardiac arrest and die from a seizure, and all of your tissue will be all messed up, but if you have the proper gear you can basically just ignore it so poison is pretty easy to outmaneuver
Variations: Venom - venom is usually what organisms like snakes and waps inject you with, it fricking hurts, if you have a powerful enough venom, you could technically just put some on a sword and watch your opponents tissue and organs dissolve if you even hit them once, but venom can’t really be inhaled so you really need to hit your opponent so it takes an effect. Still powerful though
Danger: High

Sand

Sand. ok Idk what to say about sand, maybe you could like become Gaara from naruto and bury your opponents in it and that is it??? sand is really useless like what are you gonna do, shoot a sand bullet at your opponent?
Variations: Costal - usually sand at a beach or whatever is even WORSE because its all wet and more fluid so it’s worse to use
Canyon - I guess this is the “stronger” variation because it is infused with rocks and it is drier and tougher but that is it really.
Danger: Very low

Shadow

Just like light, shadow is also useless out of the game, maybe you can make an excuse for light like “it is a type of radiation” which is understandable but you really can’t say anything about shadow, You can do some cool shadow art at least.
Variations: none
Danger: Uselss(?)

Snow

Do you want sand but worse? well, you have snow, the only thing snow has going for it is how it is cold, not only that but it is also useless during a hot day, Not only THAT but it is soft, not only that but technically even if you try and suffocate your enemy, they can just wriggle out because it is softer than dirt and sand. I guess you could technically put your enemies into shock because of how cold it is?
Variations: none
Danger: Very low

Water

Water is weird, I guess you could use it to drown your enemies by encasing them in it, if you can keep up a circle of pressurized water for over 1 minute without the enemy having any gear that is, water magic is not really good, I guess if you can change its temperature you can use it to boil your enemies alive?
Variations: Tropical - Recolor, maybe hotter than normal?
Swamp - Recolor, Maybe more murky and causes more diseases?
Abyss - Recolor, I honestly have no clue what “abyss” means, besides the fact that it is deep water, but if it is on the surface it doesn’t have pressure, so it is just normal water???
Danger level: Moderate

Wind

wind is interesting, If you use it with enough strong wind can be used to blow away your enemies into walls? Oh yeah, and you could technically make tornados if you are strong enough so that is a plus, other than that, wind is pretty O.K.
Variations: Warm - wind but it is hotter, if you have even used a hairdryer, that is basically what it is like, you can use it to maybe give your opponents some burns.
Cold - If you can keep it up for long enough you can give your opponents hypothermia, the cold air could also put them into shock with the cold
Danger level: Moderate

Wood

Wood is actually pretty decent, you can shoot a high-velocity blunt object at your opponents, it’s overall decent if you shoot enough maybe you can give your opponent a concussion, other than that it’s not really THAT useful.
Variations: Birch - Recolor, just another type of wood
Cherry - recolor, just another type of wood
Danger level: Moderate-highish

This one is a bit more low effort than part 1 but thanks for reading!

7 Likes

Vetex just stated that Shadow Magic isn’t actually shadow, it’s more of an evil energy.

how would evil energy work in real life though?

It does damage by clashing and reacting with the magic energy in your body

So in a world without any other magic energy, absolutely useless, same with water and ink

oh :ok_hand:

Vetex told us two things yesterday

Shadow doesn’t have anything to do with shadows or darkness, it’s just a evil energy

Magic is all reformed magic energy, the magic you make isn’t the same as it’s natural counterpart and is made of magic energy

Completely forgot to mention any high pressure water attacks :sleeper: :+1:

you can’t just make water high pressure?

Uhhhh

I’m not sure but making water high pressure is a thing that’s possible

If you shoot it out at a high enough speed and with a small enough spread it becomes scary

oh yeah you can compress it you mean, that works, but that also works for any type of magic lol

Atleast mention it somewhere pls

That’s a good point

sand can actually hurt
main example being sandstorms

You know when you’re going to the beach and the sand is hot and it feels like your feet are burning

For that sand danger level is infinity

wouldn’t that usually be sand + wind?

Why do I hear boss music?

It’s nothing like acid, it’ll burn you alive, not melt

Nova means “new” star based off of its latin roots but it basically just means a start got really bright, before going back to the same old brightness

Probs only frostbite

If you shoot anything out at a high enough speed and small enough spread it becomes scary

I was referring to both of their liquid-like state and how they have similar effects, if it gets on you, you are screwed, but thanks for the info!

I’m saying they don’t have similar effects, magma is literally less hot than fire but at least it sticks to you

most acids are solids that just dissolve in water, like salt or sugar