How the heck does the Arcane lore work?

I’m guessing you have no knowledge of greek history beyond percy jackson books or something because Morpheus is not a minor god nor would any historian ever claim as such.

Your right, I get a lot of my knowledge from books (Percy Jackson). But I have just been stating the family tree of the gods/titans. If I were in a discussion about anything else related to Greek mythology I would die. And I have only read about Morpheus once from Percy Jackson, but I know most of the stuff about Chaos being first thing to be alive is right and, but I am not sure about Nyx. And this topic is just me saying Vetex lore not good.

Yes but how tf do the gods exist then

I am gonna bet 5 rusty cans that you searched the stuff we are talking about to make me feel dumb, and it worked.

No, I had to do a project over Metamorphoses(greek book)

And obviously if they are a god they aren’t minor, it’s just a title used for them because there are already 12 major gods. (I think)

Oh nice

mf just said 12 major gods

Olympian is not the same as major god, there are minor gods with a completely different definition

I mean, a god is any mystical or divine entity or being, and the titans were plenty divine, so yeah…

Their origins are never explained nor expanded on, hopefully AO gives more insight into the history of the world

On its own I think the lore is pretty good, if he were to market the game as a “greek mythology game” then yeah it wouldn’t hold up so well

Bro I’m sorry ok :frcryin: also i did not say Olympian once

I just skimmed over the wiki for this stuff cause I knew things did not add up

And again basically all I said in my post is that the Gods/Titans should not exist cause chaos is a force not a physically entity

Grand fire magic is the magic he used I think, and the grand fire curses are all his magics split into different curses.

All non-personifying gods died in the first war thing but Apollo, Poseidon, and Hades which died later, Hades(Hell) is mentioned in the story and Titans that would otherwise still roam are confirmed to be in Tartarus.

The river styx also simply did not make you invunerable in the majority of written(found) Greek myths with the earliest story corroborating the modern Achilles being the Achilleid (an unfinished poem) which was made well past 50AD so to claim it matters any more than any other river that instantly kills you is purely based on modern media representation of it.

The Titanomachy is literally an irrelevant point because it servers 0 purpose to the current lore, I don’t get what you mean by “But that does not mean that they should not be incorporated into the lore somehow,” because there’s no reason to incorporate it in the first place.

Also Gaea is the most attributed mother of Titans, not Nyx

Just have all the grand fire curses, easy as that.

no, Tech said this was possible if they got the necessary Aurem sacrificed which they didn’t

Yeah that’s a headcanon I have too, “grand magics” and curses were the pure magic that Cursebeard forced the gods to release

oh alr

You said 12. The number of Olympians is the only thing relating to number of god you could’ve been talking about