How to be the OC you've always wanted to be

I was looking around the forums when I saw this thread. As soon as I saw this I knew that I had to make a custom clipboard to put all these voicelines to good use. Today, I finished a small Windows clipboard manager that gives you 10 clipboards to use for voicelines. Here is the GitHub link for the application, and, if you want to modify anything, the code.

A Tutorial on Using MultiClipboard for Voicelines

1. Go to the GitHub link above and download the repository by clicking ‘Code’ and Download ZIP.

2. Right-click on the ZIP file and click ‘Extract All’.

If you wish to use Python to run MultiClipboard (More customization):

1. Download Python. If you choose to customize the installation, make sure you keep pip as one of the packages installed.

2. In the terminal, type pip install pyautogui, then after that is finished running, type pip install pyperclip, and after that, pip install keyboard.

3. Go to the extracted folder, then to MultiClipboard-main. Then, navigate to windows/src. Double-click main.py. If it prompts you what application to open with, select Python (not IDLE).

If you wish to use the Application file to run MultiClipboard (Quicker):

1. Go to the extracted folder, then to MultiClipboard-main. Then, navigate to windows/app. Unzip MultiClipboard.zip.

2. Double click the new application that has been created. If Windows stops the app from running (Windows usually does this for all unverified publisher programs, it doesn’t actually check for viruses and stuff), click More Info and Run Anyway.

After running the code or app, a blank window should pop up. To use MultiClipboard, first copy the text you want to commit to MultiClipboard. After copying the text, press Alt + C + a number 0 - 9 (this will be the clipboard number your text will save to). Now, to paste the text, press Alt + V + the clipboard number your text was saved to. Then, press Ctrl + V.

Editing Keybinds (Python Code Only)

To edit the keybinds for copying to MultiClipboard and pasting from MultiClipboard, go to config.py in the same folder that main.py is in and edit baseKey, copyKey, and pasteKey variables.

Future Updates

I will try to get Mac support and possibly improve some of the features in the future.

Leave feedback below (and any funny reactions to your voicelines)!

2 Likes

I think my funny little topic has been well… turned into a bit more of a funny little topic now, this sounds amazing!!! Well done.

Thanks!

1 Like