How to Deal with an RK'er

Yep, I am.

:frcryin: But I solo RK

Low levels or people who fought a boss recently I assume?

Nope, almost all level 80-90. 187 infamy gained too.

Then they prob are either glass cannons or have under leveled armor (thinking of that, I really should upgrade my lvl 20 armor).

Why are you so set on saying I’m bad :fr:

Because you are

Bruh, you don’t even know who I am though, we’ve never fought :fr:

idk man i sometimes rk and i’m pretty sure i can hold my own in a 1v1

Does almost 2.3k kills sound bad .__.

no it does not (:

Over 2 dif files tho so :pray:

Just to clarify, this is basically what I’ve compiled after dozens upon dozens of times of being pounded into the ground. Obviously, it’s only about 1v1 RKs and not about gang sht. Also, the best thing you can do at the end is just to log when you get off combat.

pro tip: speed build go zoooooooooom

Just wear full Minotaur armor + two dull agility amulets (all of them with the nimble enchantment).

lol u call them apes

Well, the RKers earned the kill, right? Also block them on roblox they wont be able to join you

Ro Search, Warp system
Necrobump

Contrary to what others may say, I discourage leading an RK’er into an arena. Sure, you won’t lose crowns if the kill you, but if they’re good they can keep killing you over and over again because you’ll spawn in the same place.
Also to identify an assailant, check the player name list to see if there is another guild in the server. If there’s a high tier guild in the server, you’ve already identified a possible assailant.

Those posts were before you lost infamy in arenas, please check time stamps.