How to Deal with an RK'er

cold, how could you do such a thing. I feel bad killing people just doing their thing even if its an NPC lmao

it’s a videogame

i might sound stupid but can someone give me like a key on terms like rk and witchunting, stuff like that bc im really confused on what they mean :sob: ty

Turning the whole server against them tends to work very well.

Rk means Random Kill, basically someone comes up to you randomly and starts attacking you. Witchhunting is when someone follows you across multiple servers with the sole inention to kill you, and is bannable.

2 Likes

whats RK’er?

Someone who Randomly Kills (RKs) other players. In AO, this is most commonly combined with Bounty Hunting.

Pro Tip: Use the server menu to find a server with barely any players. Although RKing is still possible I avoided a lot of possible encounters with those dogs.

there are 2 small servers
extremely hostile, even more so than normal servers
or
extremely chill, the type where you can convince everyone to go to the dark sea while youre still strangers

even better pro tip just like kill the rker like what :grinning:

dear god let this die already it’s outdated as hell

Idk run? Also nice pfp, do you think a T-34 can take on a sherman?

Hard to say for me, actually. Sherman is much more comfortable to sit inside but I trust T-34 armor more.

if ur bounty hunting its not an rk since it wasnt random it was premeditated

Fair, but from the perspective of the hunted, it’s still some random dude jumping them out of the blue.

Scratching My GIF - Scratching My Nuts GIFs

Bruh

Just get good and start mass-killing Rkers.

kill them because you are a metamancer magma mage surge spammer 300 damage + 150 melt damage 1900 hp