How To Organize Your Guild & An Explanation Over The Last Few Weeks!

me copying suncry’s entire infrastructure

people thought suncry was farming because of how fast they gained infamy right?

this is crazy. nice work

1 Like

I never hated suncry, cuz i do the same thing.
It’s just funny to offend a 1st place guild.
This is already became a meme, at least for me.

Only reason to hate suncry for me that they can’t fight without calling an entire guild.
There was only one case like that.
I was fighting a suncry member and he was losing, he ran to a colloseum and when he died i didn’t get infamy.
I though “Ok, another suncry member” but after he came back and said, “Ok you earned infamy”
Maybe they earned some respect from me only because of him.

1 Like

Poggers. Glad it is all settled. Hopefully. :raised_hands: :nod: :pray:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the case we’ve had to deal with. We’ve actually just been ganking in groups and farmed people one by one, one per person. And we got involved in lots of guild fights, so a major part of that comes from guilds.

And think of this, if we really were alt-farming would people really be complaining about how many SunCry members killed them or encountered them? But that’s all it is lol, hopefully this answers your question.

We can definitely 1v1, if you’re interested we can set one up right away! We aren’t bad pvpers and we’ve got very great people inside of our guild. :smile:

Since there isn’t any formality, we don’t feel pressured to 1v1. But if you ask me to set up 1v1’s between our guilds/friends we can do so for a bit of fun. We can also all team together so we don’t lose infamy!

I don’t say that suncry is bad at pvp no-no.
More like scared to lose infamy, that’s all.

1 Like

isnt every guild scared to lose infamy?

1 Like

You shouldn’t run to an arena zone at least.
I’ve never done that.

1 Like

Well, in reality, we are more worried about retaining it rather than losing infamy. We know that if we die we could just easily gain it back, so we don’t worry too much about that.

Running into the arena zone and getting defeated still grants you infamy I’m pretty sure. As prementioned in the post, there have been people who were kicked/banned due to their toxicity so hopefully we won’t have to deal with that as much anymore and hopefully I won’t be receiving as many death threats.

I haven’t played WoM after halloween, so i don’t know how it works now

1 Like

yea they made it so you lose infamy in arenas

1 Like

You can always join us, we’ve got people willing to help you out. It’s a nice way to create new friendships and improve yourself with a community.

And as I also mentioned in the post, most of the complaints were from the pre-halloween update. So the arena issue is old and shouldn’t be an issue anymore lol

I think he meant infamy…

1 Like

lol too bad most of the good pvpers are toxic although momi makes up for it by tucking me into bed

2 Likes

Memories man memories

2 Likes

This isn’t in guides category? Very depressed. I’ll move it for you.

Good guide, but it seems I can’t give out any pies due to some people flagging this. (lol)