How would the the most powerful modern military fare (fair?) against the Bronze Legion?

When I say Bronze Legion, I mean the entire Ravenna, this includes King Calvus himself. (Along with Julian, Elius, Carina, Argos, Dame, that fire mage guy (lurco?) etc).

When I say most powerful modern army, think about the USA’s technological superiority (Weapons, vehicles, jets, boats etc) COMBINED with China’s manpower (which, currently, the world’s largest).

The military would have an Army, an Air Force (to which Ravenna doesn’t have) and a Navy. I have a feeling they Ravenna Navy would be crushed, but I can’t be sure about the Army or Air Force. (because Calvus can somewhat float)

The Ravenna army would have swords, great swords and magic as usual (Dame with her axe, lurco with his fire etc).

The modern military would have present day guns, explosives, artillery, land vehicles, etc.

Oh yes, and NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

The modern military would NOT have magic

Oh yes, and there is also a Polish bear that fights for the modern military.

2 Likes

The Bronze Legion would be crushed and no diff’d, even though Calvus, Elius and Carina could cause a slaughter there (Especially Calvus’s 500! 500! 500! damage pillar.)

1 Like

A curbstomp. See GATE.

They will get some difficulty depending on the curses they will field. But a decent air force can subdue them.

Oh yeah, nuclear weapons as well.

Oh right, forgot about Julian, he would hard carry the entire battle lol.

“Finally I found you!”

• General Julian seconds before getting bombarded by laser guided missiles

He would technically tank missiles like nothing.

*Drops one nuclear bomb and turns Ravenna into Akursius Keep 2.

Ravenna gets shitstomped into ash
If the military knows Julian’s weakness (water) then they’ll kill him instantly
If not idk

Depends if modern weapons could damage curse users

They can

1 Like

Magic imbued bullets?

Water

Magic imbued water

Leave it to the CIA to deal with curse users, they’d certainly find a way.

No but remember, the modern military would not have magic.

I literally just posted one

Scratch that, they will be the second Order of Aesir. They will try to capture Julian or any other curse users. With a black budget, anythings possible.

How they gonna catch him without killing him if their only working weapon against them is a supersoaker

Strap multiple devourer blades on to those hellfire missiles with blades on them. I cant show the image due to discourse having no space. Search Hellfire Blade missile