How's knight doing?

guess vitality builds just got gutted in this update huh :fr:

I do wonder, could armour piercing be a good alternative to power in vitality builds? Does the vitality formula even affect armour piercing? because if it doesent I feel like you could make some pretty insanely efficient builds

ill be frank im not even sure how ap and res stat work

might make another post asking that later lol

Knights are just worse warriors, fewer skills, abysmal damage, small size and not rlly worth the hp

Go savant or no balls :nod:

Jk but double imbue sounds too cool to pass up, and you get to keep Wind

1 Like

main problem with wind hybrids that the dmg will be abyssmal :skull:

My wind ice sailor 20 vitality savant would like to disagree

real

not to mention they still have less max stamina

my juggernaut still isn’t allowed to have airstep and since crash mobility was gutted I have no way to move vertically besides climbing

1 Like

knight and conjurer both have abysmal size rn, they shouldn’t have hit them with so many size nerfs at the same time.

You tell em, the savant shall inherit the earth

vitality armor

SAVANT GAMING RAH!!!
WE AIN’T GETTING LOST MAGIC UNTIL LVL 600 RAH!!!
IT’S THE PLANNED END GAME LEVEL CAP

FUCK WARRIOR WEAPONS RAH
GIVE OLD/IRON WEAPONS 5 MOVES TOO OR NO BALLS

RAH I LOVE DOING RANDOM COMBOS WITH SAVANT ( IF I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M DOING SURE AS SHIT MY OPPONENT ISN’T)

(Yes, dearest forum, this is a complete sentence)

3 Likes

At the very least we’ll have Argos weapons with magic imbues that we can also actually use the skills on

wait did the forum quotables got nuked?

Welcome to Kool Kids Klub

oh it got unlisted lmao :skull:

Alr in all fairness here are my take on Knight

It’s no difference from your average warrior except the moveset are quite limited. As of right now it’s literally THE stat check build, someone can just equip an ardent bow + resistance amulet and play like an Automated Turret in those military fictions

Spirit weapons, something I failed to even imagine how will they stand out from the current Trinity

• Magic - Ranged
  • Fighting Styles - Melee
  • Weapons - Versatility

so in the future Knight build will either double down on its statcheck nature or mimicking something already came before

As a vitality build, you’ll have to invest in power to make up for the damage loss, thus draining your sub-stat pool while taking increased damage from Armor Piercing, so you’ll have to even invest in regeneration to make up for it. Vitality as a whole is in a strange spot right now

1 Like

Me when I’m going to relax in my nice cool sub-stat pool, only to realize the local vitality miscreant has drained it.

I’ve been chilling on 142 Vit and 130 Weps and i’m doing fine thus far.

The bounty npcs in Nimbus hurt a bit tho. But i’m hoping the Vitality items and regen getting fixed will help out on that front.

As someone who has been actively pvping with both 40% and 60% vitality knight since 1.11, I can say that knight is not at all bad. If you aren’t a size or speed crutch, you can still very much compete with the stronger classes. My damage isnt even bad either, i do about 230 ish damage on my piercing gale with about 90 power while having 2.7k HP. After pvping against every class and most stat builds this update I can say that knight barely got any worse and is far from being bad.