How's knight doing?

dont get me wrong i still love wind and all but spirit weapon is coming soon and they seem pretty cool

plus, weapon just fit my style better ( technically fs even more but crash sucks )

• very good
  • good
  • okay
  • bad
  • very bad
0 voters

I PvP a lot with a dude who runs knight, pre update kdr against me his kdr was much higher than mine against him, post update it’s the opposite. Damage is abysmal, size isn’t good, and unlike before you can’t use speed/agility to make up for it.

how much power does he have?

im running paladin rn and it seems like power is bugged for me, might be the same for him

Knight is crashing at my house and not paying rent, “squatter’s rights” are the worst thing to ever happen to the war seas

I told him about that as well, he varied between 100-70 power while we were pvping. It seemed to be much less effective than before, but not like your case where you only gained 6 damage.

guess vitality builds just got gutted in this update huh :fr:

I do wonder, could armour piercing be a good alternative to power in vitality builds? Does the vitality formula even affect armour piercing? because if it doesent I feel like you could make some pretty insanely efficient builds

ill be frank im not even sure how ap and res stat work

might make another post asking that later lol

Knights are just worse warriors, fewer skills, abysmal damage, small size and not rlly worth the hp

Go savant or no balls :nod:

Jk but double imbue sounds too cool to pass up, and you get to keep Wind

1 Like

main problem with wind hybrids that the dmg will be abyssmal :skull:

My wind ice sailor 20 vitality savant would like to disagree

real

not to mention they still have less max stamina

my juggernaut still isn’t allowed to have airstep and since crash mobility was gutted I have no way to move vertically besides climbing

1 Like

knight and conjurer both have abysmal size rn, they shouldn’t have hit them with so many size nerfs at the same time.

You tell em, the savant shall inherit the earth

vitality armor

SAVANT GAMING RAH!!!
WE AIN’T GETTING LOST MAGIC UNTIL LVL 600 RAH!!!
IT’S THE PLANNED END GAME LEVEL CAP

FUCK WARRIOR WEAPONS RAH
GIVE OLD/IRON WEAPONS 5 MOVES TOO OR NO BALLS

RAH I LOVE DOING RANDOM COMBOS WITH SAVANT ( IF I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M DOING SURE AS SHIT MY OPPONENT ISN’T)

(Yes, dearest forum, this is a complete sentence)

3 Likes

At the very least we’ll have Argos weapons with magic imbues that we can also actually use the skills on

wait did the forum quotables got nuked?

Welcome to Kool Kids Klub