How's your dark sea experience

The large waves are never going to catch me with this much maneuverability. It’s just plain fun, too.

(I used a Brisk scroll on my ship attachment instead of my archaic sailcloth because I’m waiting to get Warship for it.)

They may not catch you while you’re moving, but good luck not getting a couple to spawn on your ship while you’re exploring an island
(don’t take this seriously im just coping from my brig that currently possesses 61 speed)

i think you can reduce the chances of this happening a lot by staying far away from your ship

so just confirm a shark isn’t chasing you then park your ship a little further away than normal

My ship is the opposite. I can’t dodge a single wave but they don’t even scratch my health

Ye it’s what I usually do

OUR ships

Oh nice you also go for the tanky ships

what’s your ship’s stability? you are very likely using warship on either bronze framing or archaic hull armor.

100%

does 100% stability make your ship immune to all wave and whirlpool dmagae?

No but it does make you immune to all rough seas

as you know, i’m the worst of both worlds
lower stability
can’t turn for shit
have ONE swift enchant on my sailcloth
10k health which sounds good but i’m in the dark sea so i have to repair hammer my soul away

i have a ketch. lol

been enjoying myself, but I have my gripes. Mainly just 3 things: fuck atlanteans getting 1k damage for free with m1s that stun, fuck water poisoning, and getting the ass scrolls instead of the new scrolls really suck. Like why would I ever use strong over powerful? it makes no sense.

Giant White Eyes doesn’t stand a CHANCE

You guys need to get yourselves one of these
BriskSwivelGun

3 Likes

dawg where tf did you get the semiauto gun :sob:

New thing found by Vae regarding Atlantean Essence

One thing which hasn’t been tested is what happens when applying Atlantean essence to armor with all stats present, but potentially this might just default to power stat.

5 Likes

Local DIPSHIT SHARK finally fucking DIES, everyone cheers

Anyway imma go off for a bit and say: 3 of the 7 atlantean weapons are completely useless bro

• Atlantean spear is just elius spear with triasta’s stat amounts and less skills than both

• The claws are just glorified silent blades (and are much harder to get than them)

• Bow is irrelevant cuz elius bow is just better in every way

And as for the other ones:

• Rapier is mid ish. It has the same problems as the other ones, but it doesn’t suffer because rapier doesn’t have any other form that is usable by warriors.

• Mace is shit cuz its a mace, but at least the weapon is unique being the only weapon to give an effect not given by a magic (slowness)

• Scald tooth dagger is an okay alternative to PTD for warriors depending on what they want for a dagger

• Atlantean Greatsword is just an upgrade of Ravenna Greatsword with more skills and a guaranteed bleeding built in (this weapon will probably be the best for a while tbh)

1 Like

subnautica cosplay…

Me when a fire dagger exists in a game with water (I am going to make a subnautica reference):
IMG_0633

1 Like