How's your dark sea experience

yes thermoblade is great

also siren bow, while also having the same problem as atlantean bow, is a little bit better because it also has unique stat modifiers built into it (more power, more speed, less size)

Ayo why swivel? What can be better than net launchers?

I think the atlantean bow also gives slowness, since I got shot with one and got slowed

If you count this

(And yes, i SOMEHOW got stuck inside the volcano)

Glitch aside, the Dark Sea is pretty good…still looking for the Sirens

I got simular bug once. I was on the way out from the Dark sea when spotted a shipwreck. I went to it, but when I have used dodge reflex close to its trim and went climbing, I glitched and fell under the sea bottom, while retaining climbing animation while falling, and losing any ability to move, use or even do anything while stuck. I lost my body somewhere, so all what left are weapons and accesories.

10/10 found a island that is basically just a giant climbing session to pick up a sealed chest only to realize i would have to climb it again for the other chests

Luckly I am carrying a lot of gale III flasks with me

Scald Tooth Dagger has petrify synergy with Triasta of Bronze, but I doubt it will be utilized much until the triasta gets Sparrow Thrust.

It doesn’t

There are three bows: stormcaller, siren and atlantean. I doubt someone will choose any of these two over storm

Guys, I was fighting a mutated atlantean when suddenly motherfucking God shows up and smited both of us. Luckily the atlantean died while I managed to survived.

God tried to save you. You were just a bit to close though

I was fighting an atlantean ship and it got struck by lightning and sunk along with most of the crew dying, I still got the sealed chests too

Apparently the atlantean managed to grabbed me which is why both of us got struck

so it seems that we are both blessed then

No, lightning almost cost me and a friend an expedition when it removed my hand and with it my ability to repair ships. My friend had no money either.

that sucks, lightning strike in the dark sea can either be a blessing or a curse

im kind of wonder if you can block a lightning

i mean, you can (apparently) block a shark attack

its possible, just gotta be lucky with the placement, the lag, and the timing