Huge warrior w

If we want to get technical about it since playful cloud doesn’t have a curse technique imbued in it rather just raw cursed energy Geto could only do m1s with it which any mage could do and he’s not imbuing it with magic either cause it had it’s own cursed energy

How i be reading the ao forums to see the anti magic suggestion

It is funny how the magic ethno-state’s mascot is a guy who got no-diffed by a dude who in fact has no magical capabilities

He was not an actual mage, he’s a failure who couldn’t handle magic properly

that’s a multi pistol already existing weapon category

i honestly thought the current warrior awakening was pretty good. But why tf am i complaining, i main warrior.

are u word what happened to vitality yall act as if magic is the central build

wtf??!!

man they get like 5% buff in speed, damage and size. that… compared to other awakenings is garbage

Its a nice stat boost, its just kinda lame and boring compared to the other awakenings

Second Awakening already has plans it’s just not on Trello. 4th weapon slot would not be able to be a second Awakening thing, it’ll either have to exist as its first Awakening or be scrapped entirely.

In the future this may make Warrior’s first Awakening a lot stronger as soon as it’s unlocked, but in long run this isn’t a big deal. Warriors get 5 skills per weapon meaning 15 skills total. Warlord/conjurers will have all those skills and more, Mages/Zerkers will have 24 skills, Savants will have countless.

This isn’t counting the fact that a ton of weapon skills are gonna share cooldowns and 3 of your 15 skills are gonna be ults. So unless future weapons get more skills, Warrior will consistently be the lowest in that department (until we see how Warden/Knight play out).

Something like this is valid yes, but I do believe an extra weapon slot will be more fitting, and allow for a lot of flexibility in how you can play. E.g. you could run multiple guns and still have slots left for regular weapons to cover the inherent weaknesses of guns, run a shield without sacrificing your options, etc. I just don’t see many downsides to doing this.

2 Likes

Yes but be more considerate. While it feels that way sometimes that’s just the way things are, it’s his game at the end of the day, and artists should have a decent amount of control over their own art.

Having a (subjectively)good change doesn’t mean it works with the Developer’s vision. In that case might as well add Flight spell back and remove ships (yes that’s a completely different extent to just adding a simple Warrior Awakening but I feel like Vetex gets way too much hate for his decisions).

1 Like

Conjurer get to have 31 moves
16 from 1st and 2nd magics
15 from 3 weapons

1 Like

Did you know that in terms of magic and magicless life spans, magic users have a distinct advantage? Unlike their magicless counterparts who may be lucky to reach a century, magic people can defy time itself, living up to a staggering 1000 years. Beyond longevity, each magic possesses unique abilities that seamlessly integrate into every aspect of life, providing unparalleled advantages. From enhancing physical prowess to mastering intellectual pursuits, magic spells offer a cornucopia of utility. It’s clear that having magic is not just a privilege but a necessity, making magic users simply superior to magicless worms.

2 Likes

The other awakenings aren’t as great as you think.

Conjurer/warlord/warlock can imbue to make certain aspects stronger but also weaker depending on the magic or fighting style.

mages and berserkers get a 2nd magic or fighting style. For mage its great because of status synergies but for berserkers it isn’t like anything crazy.

Warriors buffs are +10% skill size, + 7.5% skill speed, +5% skill damage. Literally a flat stat up without the loss of anything and it feeds well into its versatile playstyle.

When savant extra weapon slot

As a warrior main since release I’ll say that the awakening is the smallest of the problems with warriors. The only thing warrior has over conjurers is 3 weapons with 1 of them being unusable, a few weapon reskins with like half of them having unusable skills and 2 exclusive skills with only 1 of them being good. Vetex has also apparently stated that warrior isn’t getting exclusive armor unlike literally EVERY other class in the game. If arcanium armor ends up being good shadow conjurer would literally be a stronger warrior (which it already kind of is)

4 Likes

Meanwhile mages get second magics that enable synergies, actually good spells (pulsar, surge, usable javelin) and very noticeable tiers compared to weapons. Berserkers get second fstyles which can easily be abused for boxing’s blocking buff or ironleg’s hp focus. They also get axe slash which is really good on thermo, uppercut (which is broken but some people still make good use of it), airstep and better tiers

1 Like

You took the words right out of my mouth. I never really felt that the awakening was bad by any means, i think it is great actually. Ive said it before but warrior just needs more skills that are harder for other non pure weapon classes to obtain to help it stand out and have an edge. The atlantean weapons were just a massive disappointment (they were mostly reskins).

This probably wont happen and i say it as a joke but watch vetex create a thunder fang dagger, magma molar dagger and a promethean tooth dagger instead of dagger skills.

that being said, i dont think itll get thrown under the bus in the nimbus sea update. its possible we just havent seen a weapons related development post yet

One of the problems is that a lot of the warrior skills aren’t developed. For example kai’s sabre has a move that’s supposed to be unlocked at weapon level 170 or 200 or something but it isn’t in game. Mage and berserker already have all the skills they’re supposed to have