Huge warrior w

I hope not but it feels kind of inevitable

Even the awakening is a bit lacking in my opinion. Meh visuals and a shadow imbue

Warriors supposed to have a lot of 3rd and 4th weapon skills by level 125 but none of them have been added yet, leaving it incomplete in the end

And most of them probably won’t be added in this update, if we’re lucky 3 weapon types may get their new skills

And if we’re lucky 1 of those moves is going to be usable

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOO

Warrior awakening finally being as good as mage and zerker

I find it funny how warrior gets the short end of the stick out of the 3 pures simply due to imbuements existing

preach brother

spit your sht indeed

we have all these cool new weapons like atlantean mace, spear, bow, etc. and it was so disappointing finding out theyre all literally the same as their lower tier counterparts

higher quality weapons need a very slight buff to aoe or attack speed or something over their lower version to make them more distinct.

making them do more damage is out of the question since they made it so every weapon does the same damage for whatever reason (atlantean rapier does the same damage as an old rapier for example)

okay mage (skill issue)

chatgpt detected

The yapping of 2024:

Mfw when warlord has an actually good exclusive weapons while warrior has one subpar one, one which is currently shit and other common reskins

1 Like

Did you know that in terms of vitality and vitalityless life spans, vitality users have a distinct advantage? Unlike their lame non creation based counterparts who may be lucky to reach a century, magic people can defy time itself, living up to a staggering… jesus fucking christ who knows how long years. Beyond longevity, wardens have tapped into their connection to creation and possesses unique abilities that seamlessly integrate into every aspect of life, providing unparalleled advantages. From being able to channel their own soul to mastering intellectual pursuits, vitality weapons offer a cornucopia of utility. It’s clear that having vitality is not just a privilege but a necessity, making wardens simply superior to nerdy mage loser worms. The best part is, you don’t even need to be lucky to be a warden! simply gain contact with a spirit weapon or a priest and with enough practice and dedication you can easily learn the ropes. unlike the dopey magic based routes, we’re not as exclusive.

4 Likes

They will do more damage when the level cap is raised I think but hybrids will probably also get better weapons

AO class wars

what an amazing community we have here

I don’t have a large speech about weapons being better than everyone else, I just really like swords man, I like it a lot when they go swoosh and sometimes make you teleport, I think thats pretty cool

2 Likes

best take

Common L warriors

God Complex vs Racism

1 Like