Hunger Moderation

Hunger Moderation
effort 3.352941176470588 17 quality 2.75 16 reasonability 1.454545454545455 22

yea I wish suggestions he implemented got put into Vetex's Accepted after the update including them dropped lol.

I can get not wanting to put them there before the update because plans could change and it could potentially be seen as a spoiler, but no reason not to after its been implemented.

4 Likes

:fr:
This is the second time a fat meter has been suggested on the fourms

Second time?

yes, it has happened before.
last time it was a joke though.

actually this seems like a cool feature, as long as my 600 hunger founds in my inventory dont become hazards from this

man, you really looked at this and thought it was worthy enough to be a suggestion

ahem

The dressing is erroneous overall; failure to properly cook the chicken has resulted in a residual stench of blood and other unpleasant odors; the sauce is too thick to bring out a deep flavor; the inconsistent cuts of meat contribute to the serving’s inability to rouse one’s appetite.

3 Likes

A little silly to think about, but a good idea nonetheless. The current hunger system is just shove random stuff into a pan or farm OP foods and you don’t ever get hungry again, and its very slow going down when actually playing the game. Maybe making it so that the player gets more hungry when they move around a lot, needing to eat after climbing the stepstones or after some combat with an opponent.

is this a joke

Make it decrease the height required to break the ground as well

Continue to cook at your own risk (they are on their way)

Completely useless and unneccessary. The current system is simplistic but it doesn’t hinder gameplay to the degree that this may cause.

10,000 hunger or above and your jumppower and speed are halved and the ground will crack anytime you land, reach the normal threshold for cracking the ground and it would make a whole ass crater

oh yeah i forgot to rate it lmao

This has to be bait

2 Likes

I wonder how lore accurate fights would look like?

You weren’t like in the wrong to think that, it is a little confusing when mechanics like hunger aren’t canon. But I think it has more to do with extreme starvation since ingame a lot more time has passed then irl, or not and hunger really isn’t canon in the slightest, I dunno anymore.

This makes hunger just more anoying than anything good. This is a game where u cook giant fish into a small dish overeating shouldnt be a thing even if its realistic. Games shouldnt drive to be 100% realistic anyways.

The first thing you should have asked yourself is “is this fun?” and it isnt atleast from how i see it. Next thing would be “is it parctical?” and also no it debuffs you for just having good cooking and high quality ingredients. Atleat with the cooking system rn you would get super punshied. For this to even be good you would need to change how cooking works.

All in all good text structure bad suggestion. Pls let ur cooking get more time in the oven.

1 Like

arcane odyssey forumers try not to make a simple feature overcomplicated for no reason challenge (impossible) (all of them fail)

2 Likes

-_-

(Complete sentence)

Too overcomplicated, but surely well written and well-thought idea, it’s just not really fitting.

This new system just encourages eating quick food over cooked meals. No thank you.