The Food System Will Be AO's Downfall

With this new food system implemented, playing AO is nigh impossible. I shouldn’t be leaking this but I have no choice don’t tell anyone guys. If the food you eat is a little too big you gain the “Fatass” status effect and become unable to move for 20 minutes or until you do the newly implemented “Shit your pants” feature. Us testers are trying as hard as we can to convince vetex to either remove this mechanic or heavily rework it but all he replies with is, “Wer the oner”, whatever that means…

This food system is seriously getting out of hand and is TOTALLY unbalanced and you SHOULD be worried because it most definitely IS NOT something that has little impact on pvp.

60 Likes

injuries will be worst

So we get free mud magic? Sounds good for me, sad that we dont got a toxic wind variant

2 Likes

There’s an America joke in here somewhere

I’m sorry : (

Hmmm looks like the play test will be especially interesting… noted.

So find the nearest roof top and let the whole world know about it?
Ight, can do.

How brave, risking demotion to tell us the truth we need to hear. Rest assured your martyrdom will not be forgotten.

16 Likes

He must really want to know wer the oner is

what the fuck
how did this get flagged? who cant handle someone saying “shut up” on a 13+ platform

9 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have noticed that a lot of shit that didn’t deserve to get flagged at all gets hidden recently, has to be the doing of some new bitch ass regular or smth (no I’m not saying this just because a post of mine got flagged)

probably

this shouldn’t be flagged it really funny

the mentioning of aidris

to be honest this seems like just the type of feature roblox needs. nobody is innovating on the platform like vetex games is and this system just goes to show how much we need him. ALL PRAISE VETEX ALL HAIL VETEX!

botox

You had me there for a sec

7 Likes

lol

lmao

AO tester failing skill issue test #999

It’s probably because the insult was entirely unrelated to the conversation.