Hybrids & Lost Magics

yeah no real point going pure build unless you want like 2 lost magics or something

p sure warlocks can get one ancient right

Yep, they can. Warlocks are winning fr

I was going to go conjurer but i’m considering changing

Mages may have access to more lost spells though

yea hybrid magic builds get access to one lost or one ancient

The benefit of being a mage is that you get one extra lost magic, warlocks only have 1 lost. Both will probably have a fair amount of lost spells with mage unlocking most of them sooner (there is a chance that warlock might not be able to unlock some but I doubt that myself).

Ye at the cost of your fighting style

I mean would make sense tbf

If current estimates are correct(they prob aren’t but roll with it) lost magics will be level 300(600 mp) and ancient magics will be level 600(1200 mp) meaning a hybrid wouldn’t be able to get said ancient magic until the level cap was raised to 1000 or very close to it, so pure builds get that advantage as well as things like more lost spells like you mentioned

wait fr? I thought you’d be able to just get one ancient and keep the fighting style

1 Like

When was this said?

i think he means at the cost of a second fighting style, as warlocks would be able to pick either a second magic or second fighting style at their second awakening

3 Likes

without a fighting style warlocks are just mages

It may have been more correct to say at the detriment of your fighting style

You meant choice of 2nd magic or 2nd fightning style, but ain’t there is way to replace your first magic slot with lost or ancient magic? Like its possible to replace your magics with lost\ancient magics, maybe its works with 1st magic too?

I think he’s meant your second awakening choice.

wait they can have an ancient spell but not 2 lost?

It was stated that you cannot replace your first magic with a lost or ancient magic.

Oh, okay. Then this is suck.

We don’t know if we can or can’t replace our first magic with a lost or ancient

So do we, or we don’t?

I just said we don’t know

I would assume we would be able to since that means warlocks with 2 fighting styles won’t be able to get a lost or ancient magic

Like I mean 2 different persons said yes and no.