Hybrids & Lost Magics

Yeah, I got worried cuz of this reason.

maybe wait for the game to release before making assumptions or guesses :face_exhaling:

1 Like

We can reset our stats only from 1 to 80 lvl.

this is suck

me when i realize AO is probably gonna come out around the time I have midterms

2 Likes

Me when I realize AO is going to come out at the very beginning of third trimester

1 Like

For free, later in we’ll be able to do with a potion @Kaerrada

1 Like

The hell

Can this baby stop fucking kicking me im trying to play ao

1 Like

Third part of the semester
New classes

And i thought the block system was goofy

Only in America

i think fluect said no before, and vetex has mentioned something about upgrading base magics, i may have to looks for them later

Doesn’t he said thats fightning styles will be upgradable?

yes that too

god that would be so annoying if you can’t replace your first magic with a lost or ancient magic.

Especially if you pick one you don’t like very much, the choice when you first make your character is going to matter so much

yeah well, i was thinking of like choosing lighting first and then water, i wanna get storm magic (if that is gonna be added) and i don’t think it would make much sense to get rid of lightning.

Not upgradable, replacable.
If you have fire ; water ; Ice. And you got life(ancient) and storm(lost) magics you can replace any magic with any you have. So i chose to make following Life ; Water ; Storm

I said about fightning styles, not magics. Words about magics weren’t mine.

While fstyles are still upgradable, cuz there is not many of them + anyway they can be replaced without special feature.