Hybrids & Lost Magics

its unlikely that we will ever be able to replace our first magic in general
but that can always change, those things are years away

Because its requires new energy charging effects or cuz user’s magic depends on his character?

…because he doesnt want to i guess?

1 Like

Most likely you’ll be able to choose which magic is replaced

At least it’d be nice

Really.

Fighting styles are much easier, you can easily replace one with another at any point. As far as im aware when you want to learn new fighting style but have all your stots filled you will have option to forget one style.

Yeah.

i really want lightning as my first and water as my second, only really for the synergy tbh. but when i have storm i don’t need water really anymore after i replace lightning with storm.

Source?

Could have sworn Vetex or someone said this somewhere but I can’t find it so I may be wrong.

It was revealed to them in a dream

9 Likes

we really need to branch this into a topic about lost magic replacing your first magic

yes

@Divanochi

if lost/ancient magics replace first magics then that’d be really weird.
the way I think its supposed to work is:
You get your mix of basic stuff (2 magics 1 fighting style or 2 fighting styles 1 magic ect in the case of warlock) then AFTER that you get to find and get your lost/ancient fighting style or magic.

question thrown

If i recall, a mage can get 2 lost magic and 1 ancient magic. But hybrids can get only 1 of ether and only one

no, they can get two 2 losts or 1 lost and 1 ancient

He could make the charging effects one per week starting on the early access release of AO and get around 44 done for lost magics and ancients by the end of the year. After that comes the effects he would have to do regardless for each magic spell when the time to work on them comes.

The charging effects could also work as a baseline for if he decides to make another boss with a lost/ancient magic.

considering we have flare charging effects, i dont see why he wouldn’t make the other ones have charging effects

we’re going to have to get charging effects for them either way due to the dual charging gamepass idea