I am on a mission TO BE THE MOST EVIL ARCANE ODYSSEY PLAYER

Hey just a reminder, just because you don’t like a guy doesn’t mean you get to change their thread w/o permission. Next person to do this will have a point added

Definently do not do this, all your doing is incrimating yourself further :person_shrugging:. Just because you don’t like someone doesn’t mean you should get banned for witch hunting over it

I did it mostly as a joke, I do not intend to “incriminate” myself…

I never mentioned witch hunting and the people that joined the server haven’t spoken a word in it yet. It’s just taking a joke to the next level while still keeping it civil. I didn’t go full swearing angry ao sweat on this guy and I never would. There is no reason to escalate it to that.

2 Likes

That doesn’t matter if it’s a joke or not, your still incrimating yourself by making the server itself, if anything your just bringing together people to try and hunt down the guy, even if you don’t have the attention, it also just makes you look bad in general

Man

Ngl I kinda want to see how far this escalates. Talking about the hate I mean.

:nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

I’m gonna be so real w/ you but he’s literally asking for it

it’s like watching a turkey pluck all its feathers off, season and oil itself, jump into an oven and cook, come out, get on a plate with rosemary and some gravy, and then stick a sign on it that says “HOT AND FRESH”

Now I probably won’t participate but he’s definitely cruising for a bruising.

why are rage bait posts like this even allowed lolol

Good question.

I mean yeah the thread is obviously made to get people angry, but just because someone is making you mad doesn’t mean you start breaking rules lmfao. You want to know what is better than giving then forming a discord to hunt them and making empty threats? Ignoring them

Like 5 other people have pointed this out and none of you guys followed, if they don’t get attention they simply wont feel as motivated. At the end of the day people trying to hunt the guy would be breaking a rule, and the OP would get off with what they want :person_shrugging:

ggez

from that standpoint, wouldn’t it just make sense to close this topic? I mean it’s clearly designed to stir up drama so like why keep it around.

fair point

once again, I don’t think you get the point but on the other side I don’t really know how to put it to words for you so I’m just going to wait and see how it plays out

close the thread or smth

Requested by author

We only close up topics for drama when it gets to the point of pointless debating or the drama has escalated to an actual serious degree. Seeing as the thread was just more to garner infamy like noble, there isn’t a point of closing the thread

I’ll say it again, all your issues would be solved if you ignored the OP in the first place