I am on a mission TO BE THE MOST EVIL ARCANE ODYSSEY PLAYER

Damn, y’all need to calm down, this poor person’s clan gets clowned on and then they make a mission to be the most evil, and now y’all want to witchhunt them. If my clan got clowned on then I’d do something like this, so you guys probably need to calm down and let this person complete there mission.

CC ain’t just any circus the clan is the cirque du soleil of fodder

Very old video recommended to me with one guy against a full server of crimson goons playing with their eyes closed because 8v1s never go that well for anyone. they are literal NPCs you cant make this shit up cuh

1 Like

did they get any drops from the suncry raidboss

to be fair, going out of your way to ruin the days of low level players who had nothing to do with that doesn’t land you a good reputation
i agree though, this is clearly some kind of bait and there’s not much we can do about it

no that isnt witchunting

this man can’t compare to me who messes with people then let them chase me, only for me to get into a cutscene and waste their time

Funniest part is the person in the video wasn’t even near the best suncry player nor did they metamance
They went in with decent-good pvp skills on a sand conjurer build and wiped the floor lmao

AND HE GOT LOW

lol…

Wait since when was this renamed from evil to fodder lol

If you truly wish to be the most fodder…well, stop trying, you’ve already accomplished that.

Stage 5: acceptance

Who is the based chad who could’ve done such a thing :face_holding_back_tears:

alright you’ve all asked for it well here you go

the invite link is gonna be up for the next 7 days

it is pretty funny though

wasnt this “most evil” instead of “most fodder” whos the funny guy that renamed this
tbh it fits better this way

stop changing the title

The most “evil” player is either the red overseer, or the most wanted.

Dropkicking lv 90’s with a good-investment lv 125, of which who didn’t so much as sneeze your general direction, is a fodder tactic…

…If you really want to be the most evil player, you are going to have to back that up by being able to comfortably hunt players with 300+ PKs, not lv 90 players just trying to build up their saves.

I can relatively comfortably say that 2/3 of the people who have responded to this thread could wipe the floor with you, considering you are obsessed with rookie crushing, to the point you have splendidly made them line up to do so for by showing off toxicity pretty much anyone can do.

no worries I fixed it