I am on a mission TO BE THE MOST EVIL ARCANE ODYSSEY PLAYER

this guy reminds of the one dude I fought who lost to 2 level 60s and a level 125 without getting literally any of us under 70% hp

Surprisingly, I have also fought someone with the help of two people who were around that level. A level 60 and a level 80 and then me vs someone trying to assassinate me. We didn’t remain on such high health though since I almost died and the level 80 died twice.

kill 17/50 I got some npc help

kill 18/50 ty king

Dude

Really?

You know this would be fine but the worst part is that I think this fodder leaves the game whenever someone (actually competent enough and max level) joins to try and hunt him.

kill 19/50

ship 17/25

Icl bro if u only kill low levels you have a skill issue actually worse than wom CC

kill 20/50 BANG WHAT A BLAST!

their ship is also on ice

You think when hes done with 50 he’ll actually try to kill someone his level? I bet it’ll be

‘Attempt 17/50 to kill a level 125, I got him to around 80%! I’m making progress!’

The thing I don’t understand with this, is really, just… why?

dropkicking lv 90’s that have absloutely nothing to do with whatever he was orginally malding about, as a publicity stunt to prove what? That he can be toxic about how he plays AO if he chooses?

We already have more than enough people who drive potentially new players away with this kind of “its not against the rules, so cry about it” mentality. This is shared by an alarming amount of regular players, espically between updates.

The reason-less drop kicking has gotten so bad, that I went from “its a part of the game” to supporting the idea of more conditional pvp shields such as below 10k bounty/renown (with the exceptions of murenia/party FF)

If AO dies out, then at least we all know who to look at.

if ao dies out we should all go and witchhunt this mf even though its against the rules.

rules are made to be broken.

if AO die out would there even be anyone to uphold the rules?

there probably would

met a mod in a game discontinued that had, like, 12 players at the time

why dont yall team up on this poor excuse of a person

not worth our time

my time, at least

I’ll try getting him, I have 30 Pks but I’ll try

Wait is it witchhunting if its just you join their server to kill them but dont follow them across servers