I am sorry

You think propaganda is gonna give devil horns to the people it’s promoting?

You should’ve just provided Fable as an example because terms like “Darker skin” didn’t help the situation.

Okay let me show you a few pictures of what I meant. It might give you a better understanding of what my inspiration was.

Gimme a few mins.

I know you didn’t mean to look racist, I’m saying the suggestion looked racist

okay.

Wait, when did I use the term “Darker skin”?

Pretty sure during the initial closing before anyone responded.

Wait nvm you used “colored” which still didn’t help

I… Don’t think I used coloured either.

You 100% did, check your edits.

Okay gimme a sec

I did indeed. Let me explain.

By lose colour, I meant that it would slowly become more and more grey. People with lighter skin still have colour and tone. Think of how pale vampires are usually portrayed.

Ok but it initially said something along the lines of “the more corrupted you become, the more colored your skin gets” before it was reopened and you edited it. You do get how that might sound racist right? Not saying you are because I don’t think that, I just think closing it past that point is the right decision.

Hold on, let me check the edits again. Cuz I DEFINITELY don’t remember saying that.

And I can say you definitely did

Screenshot your initial use of “colored”

And no I won’t stop using this meme. >:)

2 Likes

“A bad rep’s skin and hair might slowly lose colour as they descend down their dark path”

Is this what you meant?

Is that the farthest back edit because that doesn’t mention corruption

that is the farthest back edit, yes.

Feels like cap because I clearly remember a mention of corruption next to it but sure

Nah, you might be thinking of a different part of the suggestion, cuz corruption was mentioned numerous times in that little part.

I definitely did NOT say that your skin would gain colour tho.

I remember the use of the word “colored” and not just color but that might just be me, wanna send a screeny of your entire original message in pms?