I am sorry

Okay, look. I was trying to make a neat suggestion about visual effects based on your reputation. Some of the suggestion was poorly worded and some people were (rightly so) offended. So I’m trying to say that I’m sorry. I didn’t mean any of the things that were unintentionally implied. I am a writer, and flavour text is my whole thing. I wasn’t reading between the lines of my writing because I didn’t mean for anything to be in between the lines. The fact that the suggestion was closed before being reopened probably should have made me consider whether to keep it closed, but I didn’t and here we are. I’m sorry.

1 Like

What the hell happened
Why would visual effects possibly be offensive

1 Like

like I said. Some parts were poorly worded

Fun stuff

mhm

I think suggestions for the reputation system are needed honestly, but yea like you stated probably better to wait until it is after or closer to revamp with more thought out ideas.

ye.

4 Likes

the heck is that supposed to mean?

bonan na

1 Like

i feel this image everytime i try and make a suggestion and end up fumbling shit up and never posting it.

1 Like

Ok but like
Everyone now a days is a snowflake that gets offended by everything
So thats why people didnt like it

its offensive to blind people

2 Likes

at least there was an attempt.

Just read the suggestion and all it really needs is some tweaks here and there so it doesn’t effect customization too much or a decrease in rep.

…The apology was about the Perceived racism of the post.

But thanks for the feedback

how was it racist

Look at level’s comment in the thread

Thats what I said.

Read the comments

i think this place is just turning into twitter