I am The Noble. A God amongst men

I’m greater than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don’t even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Am I a narcissist? I don’t know, I am a fucking God. You have no clue who you are witnessing. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like an ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don’t feel it, its real. To conclude, your tears only increase my damage.

25 Likes

Bro don’t make me pay taxes bro please no Ill give you my life support just please don’t tax me

Hi The Noble, im perc

if you’re so superior, explain how you would use the pythagorean theorem in battle, we would like to learn from the likes of you.

1 Like

hahaha narcissism
big funny
your future tears will only increase my damage

1 Like

This is a magnificent speech.

Amazing speech as always.

look at noble man so inspirational

1 Like

:flushed: bro this shit gamer

Stop talkin here we all know that he is all in it for the attention.Hes lonely dont give him what he wants :neutral_face:

cant argue with that

tape

(15 characters)

Insert the thousands of people about to come in and get mad because they can’t take a joke tho

I’m an ant pls notice me :sob:

jumbo ain’t coming tho :slight_smile:

shhhhh dont tell them…

Beautiful speech :poggerfish:

You guys aren’t winning at anything except being toxic and childish and annoying. Like how is a rat with glasses saying CHINCHILLIN funny or entertaining? You guys are literally 5 year olds who think because you were good at aa that you rule WOM as well. You don’t. Stop with your cringy posts and grow up. We don’t need more drama made because of you guys wanting to look cool. Guilds aren’t even implemented in yet so you don’t know if you guys are even the best or the coolest. Some other guilds are probably more active and stronger and doing more stuff than you in WOM. So I please ask you to actually grow up and stop being so egotistical.

4 Likes

chinchillin’ :sunglasses:

You dumb fuck, I’ll have you know I’m an AA tournament champion and I have killed every single noble member atleast once. You can not get on my pvp levels because your trash. Don’t even @ me, all your gonna do is complain about my ego and how trash you are.