I am The Noble. A God amongst men

Chinchillin’ :sunglasses:

This forum is way too serious except when the mods are in favor of it. The forum is pretty toxic because of the lack of free will for humor. You’ll get called a troll and then threatened to get banned, just like how I was called a troll just for posting a joke.

You dumb fuck, I’ll have you know I’m an AA tournament champion and I have killed every single noble member atleast once. You can not get on my pvp levels because your trash. Don’t even @ me, all your gonna do is complain about my ego and how trash you are.

You dumb fuck, I’ll have you know I’m an AR tournament champion, I have every fucking legendary weapon, blessed sunken armor, your moms dick, and I use shadow fire. I have killed every single noble member atleast once. You can not get on my pvp levels because your trash. Don’t even @ me, all your gonna do is complain about my ego and how trash you are.

1 Like

Powerful speech, I almost teared up

no it’s only the people like jumbo and sister who go from like ‘‘the usual’’ which is like 99.9999% of people here, to facebook mode.

Can you make a better pizza roll than me.

Chinchillin’ :sunglasses:

I’d say I’m one of the best at pizza rolling. Most say I am the best pizza roller to ever grace this world.

Hi, ‘The Noble’
I’m also god stupid

I give this a B for effort. Could have been more dramatic.

I was brought to tears by this post.

On gods name my friends will reset your progress on WoM stop playing with me kid i am inf level in half of the games i play kid the last guy who wanted to fight us is now gone with no dam progress

1v1 me then say that

Why did Vetex hire this guy

You say it as if everyone in the forums hasn’t asked that same question

Agreedd

All hail the holy lord, he who is NOBLE! MAY THE HERETICS FALL UPON HIS GRACE, AND HIS LIGHT IS SHED UPON OTHERS, AND AS THEY FALL, WE LAUGH!

Okay Trump you can stop talking now… We are going to build a great great nation. Noble phantasm was- is winning and always has been.

why tf this thread getting revived mfs joke is over yes yes praise noble blha blahb shut up ya’ll