I did not know that

not if you do it correctly, you yourself even listed a combo that could potentially be good if done right

There will be no solution since this was not a question at the begining

correctly? correctly would be going savant which actually gives you a damage boost instead of having 3 modes of offense that have terrible damage because they weren’t properly awakened

ik just makes it more visible

savant can’t imbue magic into fighting styles or weapons or anything, and also gives no damage reduction, as well as some other build exclusive bonuses. if you really want to use all the forms of combat then yea you probably should go with a savant build, but choosing awakenings to meld some of those forms together would also be viable with it

what’s the point of magic imbued fighting styles when they’re dealing 90 damage per hit and your opponent has 4000 health and can deal 7x that

can you specify which builds these are please? it’ll be easier to respond then

boy i’m sure that that damage reduction is gonna help when they have a meta set and can destroy you either way whilst you aren’t even chipping their health

literally any real build at a higher level would realistically be able to have this much health and damage

can you be more specific on the first one i mean (i’m assuming the other one is a paladin or something)

king david silver has thousands of health and can do 500ish damage at level 500. it’s probably possible to get his level of stuff by using gear and allocating stat points properly as soon as level 300 if not sooner i think. your 10% damage reduction is doing jack shit against that, maybe 50 damage per blast? meanwhile you have no way of dishing that level of damage out back because your magic infused fighting style ain’t doing shit because you don’t have any means to boost it and your stat points aren’t used well.

of course i don’t have access to the real numbers so it’s hard for me to make a real estimate.

this is exactly what i thought about savant at first but considering mixed stat builds even savant would be better

if you don’t see how this “versatile and customizable” build can’t compete with a real build then i dunno what to tell you anymore :man_shrugging:

i’ll just assume you’re talking about that warlock/juggernaut build then

i took it in the way that once you got the juggernaut awakening, you would switch back to warlock so you could deal good damage. your second awakening doesn’t set your stat build in stone. or you could keep with juggernaut and deal decent damage with the fighting style buffs with more health, but then you’d really have just wasted that magic infusion awakening. could also do savant instead if you want a bit of both, upgrading magic, strength, and vitality, basically becoming a savant build with a bit of damage reduction and magic fighting styles.

gtg rn tho, be back in a few hours if you wanna continue

fhmfhnrh fsbafvafvsgnxgetbsgbsyjwthwfbqfbafndhodykcjdnwgjwykdukvsgnatjvdmeykqtnsgnvsnwtjwykeg shkecjwykeyksgnehketkwtlhdmehkwtjwfjwfnwtjagnsgnshkwtjwgjwtjagnsvnqfjsgncjkgilchmagja

i can sorta see where you’re coming from now but

vetex said resetting stats resets awakenings :sleeper:

wouldn’t have to reset stats, just put them back into the right ones. sure, at low levels you would be pretty weak, but at higher ones it may not matter that much since the amount of stats you gain may outweigh it. or if you reset your stats you might only need to put like one stat point to get an awakening when choosing them again, so just choose the bare minimum both times.

anyway, gtg now

source: trust me bro

i don’t think it would be possible to make it purposely bad without changing some of the awakenings or adding debuffs for choosing two different ones