I got assaulted in WoM

This is quite a bit of a story time…

So, I was playing WoM just now, trying to get some boss drops. When I went down to hunt the Exiled, there were this group of guys who already had him down to around 400 health. I come along and attack the Exiled, and guess what? I just so happened to get an Exiled helmet with little to no effort. They both say they got nothing, and I said I got a helmet even though I didn’t do much damage at all. They said they had been hunting for hours and haven’t gotten anything. I then apologized for their loss and left. They then continued to complain about me, which is understandable, I would too.

By the time the next Exiled spawned, they were also there before me again. Once we defeated it, I asked if I could join the group to track the Exiled. This is basically how the conversation went:

“Hey, are you guys tracking the exiled too?”

“Yeah we’ve been tracking all day”

“Could I join?”

“Only if you give the helmet”

“So I have to trade a boss drop to get in? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

“Yeah”

“What boss drop? :mariomug:

“I litterally just said ;-;”

“An exiled helm right?”

“Yeah”

I purposely trolled when speaking to them just so I could get a laugh out of it. I then sent a trade, giving him a clown nose since he was acting like one :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:. The main guy in the group then said the words “kill him” in which I had to run away. It was a 3v1 so I obviously lost, but I was laughing for a solid 3 minutes afterwards. Sadly, I was only able to get one screenshot as I left the server.

RobloxScreenShot20220628_231238952

Moral of the story: Don’t try to troll people on giving a boss drop just to get into a group, or you may get trolled yourself.

8 Likes

skill issue (them, not you)

1 Like

nah mister starfordays you didn’t owe them anything although you did kinda provoke them with that lmao

3 Likes

the issue here is that you didnt give them enough clown noses

14 Likes

SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE SKILL ISSUE

Yes

ikr, smh imagine not even being able to easily win a 1v3

suncry detected, opinion invalidated, house raided, life savings appropriated, existence decimated

2 Likes

the sea is useful in escaping 3v1s and 2v1s as long as they dont have a solid magic, and beams r hard to aim in the sea, which makes ur screen blurry and ur hitting a moving person while ur at it.

Wasn’t your discord server nuked?
Imagine letting that happen

nah it wasnt nuked just the leader is an idiot and scanned a qr code

when those guys get ur acc through ur qr code they delete all the servers you own and sell ur account as a bot

Fucking dumbass

VERY

That fucking deal bro :sob:
This is why I do stuff on WoM
anyways slide the users so that when I come along and kill exile I can use my oathkeeper as a trickery troll

also be sure to send me their users because i love making enemies in this game

usernames?

Are you the demon or the tyrant

I don’t mind some tomfoolery also

@anon49231511 you down too?

@MrNormalBox You as well?