I have a sneaking suspicion that magic is gonna be really bad for the start of the game

You are totally free not to comment :rofl:

the best point that Iā€™m not sure anyone has brought up yet is that weapons seems better in every way because theyā€™re actually finished in pretty much every single part while magic still has a lot not yet done

technically yes. in practice, im too lazy to recharge my energy when using magic
that wont matter on the long run tho

1 Like

damn its almost as if it was literally missing its mobility spell since a couple of months

He isnā€™t even complaining its a observation god damn

3 Likes

I feel like the problem with magic is the standing still to cast a move since there isnā€™t really many mobility problems since thereā€™s dashes

pretty sure every skill requires you to stand still (ie weapons and fighting styles)

More diversity

While casting most weapon skills usually bring you foward or some omnidirectional move (claws) but for magic you just hang I place till you fully cast your spell

Magic is going to get a horizontal mobility attack spell in place of hover, and the reason magic didnā€™t do well in the video is because inferno had a skill issue while fighting in it

1 Like

I know damn well if you got dashing you canā€™t be that bad with zoning

Inferno was weapons user

oh so selectorch was the guy with the skill issue

1 Like

selectorch when he could only get in 4 total attacks before inferno kills him

skill issue (put more skill points into weapons)

I guess we will see cause that video really makes it seem like magic has 0 chance currently, hope it changes in the future.

I just dont want a situation where magic users have to be developed in orser to actually be useful and competitive compared to weapons or fighting styles

pov The average player weapon fan vs The average boss (npc) mage enjoyer

Wowā€¦someone made a topic (worried) about magic pvp and didnā€™t get fully cookedā€¦this is good

2 words

Git gud

3 words:

git gud nerd

Whatever you say, he made a remark without enough information and was told that he should have done some research about it, thatā€™s it; he also admitted that he lacked information so thereā€™s that.

Was the word choice wrong? Maybe, but you donā€™t have to act as if I assaulted him.