I have a sneaking suspicion that magic is gonna be really bad for the start of the game

Do you think weapons will always use stamina just always also using stamina or will it fully switch to energy?

Feel like this can be countered with like one or two placed explosions given the animation for that move is quite long. Take this with a grain of salt as I obviously am not a tester.

This is the exact reason Vetex is hesitant to leak pvp. Because people will see the obviously unfinished pvp and “air their concerns” (complain).

I’m not saying don’t discuss this stuff it just kinda gets old seeing the same things being brought up the hundredth time with a slightly different spin, usually because the OP has just missed some news or trello info.

1. The game isn’t finished nor released.
  2. Awakenings aren’t out, so weapons and fighting styles still use stamina, which is a major disadvantage seeing as they are also largely movement based currently.
  3. There’s still additional things going to be added for magic, being lost spells, along with things added for fighting styles and weapons, I believe, before release.
  4. Things aren’t super balanced, nor will they be most likely, until Vetex goes around balancing things probably closer to release.
6 Likes