I lost my guild!

I was just playing a game with one of my guild members, and we were fighting the Minotaur. (I am the guilder owner.) Then, I proceeded to change servers so I could find the Minotaur again and I didn’t see our guild logo next to my name. I thought something was wrong so I went into the guild tab and…

My guild is gone.
It’s not April 1st Vetex, please give me my guild back.

Edit: My friend is still in the guild somehow, but I’m not. I’m the owner.

guilds are getting wiped in ao anyway

just make a new one if you rlly care about guilds that much

A glitch kicks people from guilds
This is why you have a co owner of the guild

If you still care about guilds, just make another

1 Like

this happened to me twice. both are on leaderboard :fr:

1 Like

I’m pretty certain that’s guild infamy, not the guilds themselves. If the guilds themselves get wiped…

and it happened to fishe kingdom

the guilds themselves are getting wiped

youll need to make a new one in ao

Vetex said that the coding for guilds was flawed, this glitch is just another reason to re-code clans.

WHAT!?!? YOU MEAN I MADE A GUILD FOR NOTHING!?!? I THOUGHT VETEX WAS ONLY WIPING THE INFAMY, NOT THE GUILDS THEMSELVES!!! IT TAKES FOREVER TO GET 5000 CROWNS!!! (though with AO, getting galleons will quite definitely faster…) Well…I now feel like probably leaving the guild I joined on 1 of my files…since there is something known as guild taxes…if I ever go on that file again before AO, I might very well…

uhhhh :fr:

no it doesn’t

1. make a new file
  2. redeem all codes that give crowns
  3. give those crowns to an alt
  4. do that process again and again until you hit 5k crowns

Oh. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Maybe I should try that sometime.

he was being sarcastic LMAO

I wasn’t sarcastic at all.

oh shit

7 Likes

hold up

there are codes?

OH WAIT THIS ISNT A JOKe…

Ugh. This glitch. I hate it.

Happened to me twice. First time, I had to completely re-create my guild, the next time, thankfully, my moderator invited me back.

Next time, consider making someone you trust a moderator in your guild so they can invite you back.