I made a shop!

I’ve got a ton of items, go look at MrNormalBox's Normal Shop

That is indeed a shop.

what a good trade :flushed:
scam2 scamm

Lmfao you really cannot talk. Like at all. Aren’t you like the second benja who is just worse? Legit I’ve never seen you make a fair trade :fr: And you’re the only person I’ve ever sent that too. Just because you’re someone I really really REALLY dislike :niceman:

1 Like

Primogems :blush:

what does genshin impact have to do with this :fr:

p̴̧̢̧̨̡̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̮͍͖̲̲̦̼̪͍̞̘̯̱͎͔͖̠̩̰̫͓̬̮̜͇̖̺̮̬̹͎̘͚̩̞̯̳͈̜͖̖̘͕̟͖̙̫̩͎̝͉͍̯̳͕̠̼͚̞̩̞̯̞̱̺̙̮̘̥̗̠̩̜͉͙̙̥̤͈̦͇̮̃̍̀̋̅̃̑̆̉̒̃̓̋̀̍̍̉̈̔̀͂͂͊͐͗̾̊͐̀͆̿̅̄̃̾̐͒̋̀͆̎̇͂́̾̀́̈́̃͊̈͆̈́͌̐̾̈́̇̐̅̒̋͋̉̀̍͊̀͆̉̄̃̓̀͒̄͛̊̇̇͛̂̒̔̓̾̊͊̒̔̑̀͂̽͊͒̋͊̇̈́̉̈̑̉̂̎͋͑̔̄͊̍́͒̂̇̿̿̇̉̂͆͂̈́͛͋̈́͒̃̒͋̉̐͆͌̾́́̓͑̇̎̐͗̅̍̊̀̆͑̈̏̅̎̄̋̎̒͑́͛̆͊̾͋͂̒͛͊̾̈́͛̄̾̈́̽̓̈́̅͑͊̅̉͌̐̌̅̉̆̉͐̇̾͆̓̃͋̉̂́́̂͑̓͂͗̔̏̀̌͆̈́̊̈́̎͊͑̿̿̆͑̓̓͌̃̈́͂͐͒̈̇̋̔̅̃̔̆͒̑̄͑̏͊̀͂͆͆͊̕͘͘̚̕̚̕͘̚͘̚̚̕̕̕̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅr̸̡̨̧̧̧̨̢̡̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̜̙̻̻͚͍̣̻̱̠̩̭͈̳͓̪̮͕̮̠̯̪͉̼̱̮̺̰̤͉̘̪̮͈̮̤̺̯̯̺̲͇̩͚̤͎̗̤̱͎͎̩̖̼̜͓̟̠̞̪͇̖̭̟͕̼̙͈͖̜̯̦̱̱̭͕̤͚̭̫̪̬̘̬̺̟̦͎̱̼͙̹̣̹̝̺̜̪͇͙̪͇̞͉͎̪̱̪̪̤̝̾̀̒̎̔̾͒̍̾̈́̎̇͂͐̾̀̌͗͂̒̃̉͂̔͒̈́̔̉̎̑̐̿̉͌͛̐̃̈̀̌̔̐̈́̽̔̒̏͂̅̄͗̓̀̈́̑͒̓̈́̾͒̓̆̅̈́̌͑̒̋̎̊̀̾̍͂̋̾͊́̅̓́̅̓̎̀̓̈̏̅͑̾̒̏̀̒̒̑͌̀̍̅͐͑͒͆̆̀̇̅́̿̿͒͆̓̆̿̈́̏̽̈́̋̓̆̎̓̄̇̾̄̈́́̓͆̅͋͑͆̐͆͋̂͗̈́̄̒͑̊̒͆̔̾̍͑̊̀͐̋̉̅̑̉̊̋͛̀̊͊̉͆͒̄̇̈̆̾͐̅͂͑̑̉̈́̈̍̏̾̔͋̇̈́̅̇̈́̋͑͋͊̉̆̔͑̾̀̒̈́̀̄̾̈́̔̾̇̌̑̓̍͊̃̕̕̕͘͘͘͘̕̚͘̕̕̚̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅì̸̢̢̧̢̢̢̧̨̧̢̧̧̧̡̢̨̧̧̧̢̧̨̡̢̛̛̟̤̖̺̟͖͍̯̖͕̲̟̘̺̲̞̺̣̞̻̪͉̤̣̱̗̥͈̞͙̝̭̠͇͉̫͔̰̦̼̞͙̥̠͙̮͈̝̻̤̜̤͈͎̗͕͉̘̖͚͈͈̭̫̞̠̘̞̮͉͎̮̩̻̘̼̥̰͚̥̤̘͖̪̥̦͕̣͉̹̥̳̜̻͈̜̠̠̫̲̬̼̬̜̘͈͙̳̰̞̼͙̮̠͓͓̪̞̹̞͈̘̜̻̣̦͎͇̺̦̺̻̠̲̗͖̬̟̠̜̺̙̙͚̫̮̰̩̣̰̗̫̳͍̤̰̖̤̦̟̱̥̼̞̘̭̩̬̟̭̪͇̜͈͉̫̩̲̫͚̲̣̲̖̟̘͖̳̖̣̩̙͖̩̳͉̗̯̗̳̩̙̗̝̯͍͕͚̈́̔̓͋͒̆͂͊͂̐̏̇̉̾́̏̆̿́͗̿̾̽̉̔͌̄̌͛̈̒̈́͑̌͋͋̈́̈́̽̈́͒͒̑́̆́̈́͛̊̿̇̉̾̈́̎̍̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅm̴̨̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̳͕̺͈̲̘̞̗̱̝̹̮̮͓͖͙͖͎͉̪͙͇̭̞̤̦̪̺̫͙͕̻̥͓̣̤̳̺͇̌̃̈́̀̃̋̒̉̂̈́̽̿̽̌̓̃́̂̍̉̀͒̏̐̾́̈́͂̈̔̄̏̈́̀͂̈́̽́̿̀̔̈́̀̈͌̃̃̂̉̽͊͊̊́̄̆́̈́̀̉̓̾͗͐̈́̒̾̈́̊̇̂̈́́̾͒̊͊͐͌̃́͂͗̑̿̐̑͑́̅͛͂͑̐̾͛͑̓̈̓̀̐̔͑̾̏͛̈̔͆̔̊̄́͆̂̉̽̽̒̋͒̉̈̋̀̄̂̀͑̃͛͋̒̒̋̓͆̑̐̂͛͗̇̈̅͆̈́̇̌͛̀̔͑̏̑̈́̏͂͗̈́̂̍͗̀̆̋̈́̆́̽̏̀͋̏̏̓̎̈́̎̇̓̇͂͂̇͗̃̀̆͒̂̀͊͑̀̒̀̈̃̔̓̂̑͊̓̓̌̅̌͂̄̾̓̿̍̈́͑́̔͛̔̉̓̊̾̾̄̓̉̒͊̈́̊̌̈́̓̒̽̒͐͆̀̅͒̂́̍̎̇̀̏̒̅͂̀͂͛͑͑͆͘̕̕̕̚̚̚̚̚̕͘͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝ǫ̴̧̡̢̨̨̨̡̨̧̧̢̢̨͈̻̱̗̘̻͚͇̭̹̱̙̟͍̗͖̥̟̠͎͇̹̯̜̱͔̦̭̜̣̭̼̮͇̗͕͍͚̖̫͉̜͚͈̼͙̖̠͓̦̗̱̮͇̳̯̦̙̱̣̮̬̘͈̹͓͇͓̬̮͕͉͓̭̘͙̘̘̠̲̫̺̹̬̥̞̣̗̬̘̱̭͚̩̰̹̯̦̰͕͕̺̥̫̪̯͔͚̭̭͓̞̺̟̮̱̝̺͈͚͔̘̲͎̙̲̠̗̖͔̣̦̱̣͓̻̣̟̼͈͍͍̗̪͉̭͚̪̰̙̳̱̝̘͉͖̭̩̟̦͇̽̒̒̎̉̈͛͗̓̑̒̀̑͒̆͆̆͗̒͐̽̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅg̷̡̡̨̧̢̡̧̡̡̡̨̢̢̧̨̢̡̡̛̛̹̦̤̖̖͔̗̬̞̦̣̤̭̦͍̠̝͖͓̦̩̬͎̝̤̯͔̥̲͓̺͍̝̥͓͎̫͍̺̖̞̝̠̯̘͉͉̹̤͇̹̖̘̩͉̬̮͔͍̭͉̲̬̪̘͎̠̦̟̘̝̟̭̜̠̱͉̹̗̠̭͕̻̬̹̪̞͖̙̩̫͇̼̙̺̞͎̜͉͉̭̪͔̪͉̪̦̬͈̻͕̘̩̻̼̪͖͙̖̹͍̠̺̭̰̻͕̜̱̬̗̼͙͚̱̻̩͔̞͙̜̞̘̯̺̰̭̮͇͔͎͎̺̯͇͇̳̟̯̩͖̺͔̣͈̫̥̥͙̤͙̺͕̦̖̪͈̻̦͔̤͉̼̜̰͓̦̟̰̟̬̺̝̭̗̬̪̫̖̥̫̞̮͔͍̫͖͔͇̦͔̫̼̙͙͕̮̬̗̳͎͍̖̮̭̪̲̗̮͎̞̯̲̥̙͙̙͕̠̲̻̹̙̹͖͓̥͖̖̤͙͈͉̠̮͗́́̍̎͑̃͂͊͑͆̒̅͂̌́̓͆͌̃̃̇̽̂̽̉́͗͌̌̈́̒̇͗͆̈́̆̂͂͑͑̑̈́̎̑͌͊̒̇̉̾͑̋̆̓̐̃̐͆̃̈́̍̔̈́̐̇͆̂͛̽͌̾͒̏̑̀̋̆͛̂̈́͋̈͛̚̕͘̕̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅę̶̨̧̧̢̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̳̻̲̫̩̥̺̤̱͈͙̪͕̤͕̭̭̳͉̭̩̬̼͎͚̗̳̻͈̲͇͔̼͈̞̺̩͍̟͕̲̼̲̲͊́̆̂͂̅̐̔̀̀̋̂̍̒̐͌̐͑͑̅̽̽͒̇͋̈́̑͌̉̌͌̀̆͒͆́̈́͋̃͐́́͑̆̏͒̏̀̈̈͊̆̇̇̑̔̾̀͆͒͗̑̄̐̿̍͌͗͛̒̎͐̿͊̀͂̽̃̋́̉̍͆͊̃̅̾̌̓̈́͆̃̎̐̆̐̈͌̆͌̒̍͌̓̍̔͌́̎̈͊̑̇̉̑̽̑̑͆͊̑͐̎̋̀͊͗̾́̌͋̾̅̊̾̈̽̽̀̾̇̓̿̒̾͐̿̊̈́͋̽̈́̈͒̆́̋̌̇̄̂̈́͂͗̓͗͒͒̑̔̒̊͛̈́̀͑̉͌̀̈̂̐͗́̑̆͊̏̽̈̃̈́̊̃̀̂͑̈́̌̀̾̊̀͋̌̆̎̌͗͐͌͒̂͐̽̾̑̂̈́̀̽̍͂͐͋̃͐̓̉̉̒̈̐̈͊̐̚͘͘̚̚̚̚̚̕͘̚̚̕͘̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅm̵̢̧̡̨̧̡̡̢̧̨̧̡̧̨̨̢̢̧̡̨̨̧̧̧̡̧̛̛̛̞̪̺̬̬͖̲̼̪̟̱̭̦̘̤̝͍̩͍͎͉̯̥̖̣̙̤̩͇̟̹̘̖͍̰̮̜̹͓͎͖̰̝̰͈̫̞͚̳͚̙̗̫̮̪̱̝̹̦̮̖̙̳̝̲̞͍͙̟̻̬̦͉̩̯͇̠̱̰͍͈̰̙͇̲̰̗̘̼̲̩̘̠͕̻̹̥̰̼͍̼̝̬̦͔̞̦̳̞̞̞̙̝̞͈̮͔̦̝̳̗̬̟̖͚̬͚͎̦̺̣͓̭̗̼͔̘͚̱̮͓͙̫̫̜̺̹̩̯̣̳̫̲̬̳̮̪̰͎̭͖̝̬͚̱͇̙͙̰̬͕͔̝̗̙̘͕̠͈̝͍̫̟͕̝̤̱͖͖̰͇̦͖̦̬̬̯̬̓̍̓̔̒̆̈́̑̈́̑̎̾̈́̇͋̽̑̑͆̇̎̄͋́̑̋̉͂̐͋̋̈́͊̐̋͗͌̽͋̎̓̐̂̂̆̃͆̾̔̍̓͌͆̍͛̏̑̑̏̿̎̾̍̓̒̎͑̈̄̿̐̽͒̌̌͗͛̊̅̽͌̅͆͊̊̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅs̸̡̧̧̨̨̧̧̧̢̢̧̧̛̛͓̝̤̯͔͎̬̮̭͕̻̦̳͔̫͖̪̖̘̗̗͉͕̺̝̝͇̣̪͉̻͖̬̳̼̯͉̥̼̱̥̜̖̗̖̳̥̥͓̮̬͔̖͔̼͇̜̳̮̜̙̤̺͓̪̜̺̲̗̩̮̬͔̘̻̮̟̜͔͔̯͎͕̜̮̙̟̠̬̘̩͍͕̰̫̝͚̯̖͕̭̝̤͙̘̬̞̯͕͉̤̝̬̺̠͎̻̦̮̭̳͎̩̤̹̖̘̻̼̲̝̠̻͚̲͓̞̬͉̲͈̻̟̩͔͙̤̤̟͇̞̏͆̀̽͆̀̈͂̈́̆̋͆̑̒́͗̿̋̄͐̏̓͆̃̀̄̏̐̇̑̓̀̒̋͆͆͌̋͆͛̃͂̑́́̊̓̊͗̆̀̕̚͘̕̕̚̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅ

Seems legit.

nice shop

only if I had the items I’d trade

you dont send the greatest trades either mate

His are worse tbh… I just did the strong sunken sword in hopes he would misclick, so I could return it to josh.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.