I made the biggest L in trading history

when frozen arcsphere was worth 20k galleons i traded 2 of them for 4 powerful scrolls (worth 15k each) so should be a w since im trading 40k for 45k

then the frozen arcsphere value doubled and i lost so much

1 Like

galleon economy control be like:

1 Like

stonks

Anybody who follows the galleon value-list aren’t real traders :fire:
only true traders follow their heart and soul

(The valuelist before was so bad before, you can’t trust the value-list nowadays since players and such bias boost it)

17 Likes

i have to use value list or else the goofy traders will say “no” its impossible to trade without list these days :sob:

this why I HATE VETCORD TRADERS!!
they RUINED AO TRADING!!

the economy will FALL

1 Like

I really hope value list gets deleted smh
so some traders can cry as they have no reference and we can have a real trading system

i remember i was putting a trade up for sunkens and some random dude said something like “erm anyone doing this trade would lose 3000 galleons” :sob:who cares we’re trading sunkens

who actually measures trade value in galleons, galleons are literally so worthless and easy to get

2 Likes

The Biggest L in trading history is for everyone who traded their headless heads during WoM times. (Atleast those who is not multi-headless owner)

The biggest L in trading history are those who follow made up value lists

1 Like

Biggest L in trasing history are people who actually think a sunken sword js worth 10 chest

the real biggest L in trading history was that guy who sold his acrimony to a shop npc because he didnt know what it was

galleon inflation is crazy

real :fire:
thats why my 20 coppershrooms are worth 20k galleons, i need a brig, fuck you 500 hours metamancer

Thats still by todays standards a pretty fair trade
Actually nah if you play your cards right the 4 powerfuls are still more valuable than the 2 frozen arcspheres

Powerful scrolls also went up by quite a bit 25000 according to the galleon and also arcsphere’s are now dependent on magic so it isn’t an L at all

I honestly use the list as a baseline and if it deviates by too much I don’t trade

the biggest L in trading history is thinking galleon value is real

1 Like

The biggest L in trading history was Warmwater trading for agility gear only for agility to get gutted