I need answers!

Question for the lore people out there; is radiation magic possible? But the due to people being uninformed (lacking knowledge) and the magic unstudied, it remains hidden. Like what if users of this magic died early due to the magic’s effects. Also the fact that radiation isn’t actually visible and does not effect the target immediately, but causes damage overtime. Or idk, Vetex himself should explain it if it’s real.

we have light magic already so probably, and it is possible to create new magic types anyway

1 Like

makes sense since both are part of the electromagnetic spectrum

yeah if you smell bad enough you unlock it

A few brain skips and I thought you were calling mages autistic :sob:

when reading my posts, its best not to skip

Reading skip post best? It got :+1:

Give a warm welcome to the newest magic: Microwave magic

1 Like

someone bout to ult art with gamma rays

1 Like

“ultimate art: cancer, now you’re gonna die in the next 5 years”

and thus the crystal mage heisenberg’s legend began…

this implies that theres a magic for every (group of) wavelength(s) in the electromagnetic spectrum

so we can have people with ultraviolet magic (give them skin cancer)

or just
go to the extremes, get gamma ray magic

Ultimate Art: Vaporise The Face (and atmosphere) Of This Planet Because Yes Gamma Rays Are That Powerful

2 Likes

it would be a DoT that is ionizing radiation, which gives you the cancer status effect which does tick damage of 1 per second, the thing is it doesnt regen back, and it keeps going til you either get hit by death magic (chemotherapy) or die

proton magic (the server just crashes when you charge)

well there (was/is) atomic magic so…

atomic magic wasn’t about radiation, it was about taking apart and rearranging

I mean if atomic was a thing, radiation prob is/can be a thing

exactly

perfect for assassins tho

wasnt radiation mentioned in sun magic or something, its the reason why its a dot-focused magic iirc