I Need ROBLOX Game Recommendations

noobs in combat mentioned!!! (i haven’t touched the game in over a year)

10 games I like:

Tower heroes
DOORS
Decaying winter
Those who remain
Super bomb survival
Steep steps
Cook burgers
Regretevator
Gunfight arena
Loomian legacy

1 Like

Have fun doing any campaign on tryhard, they added smg squads and they absolutely demolish anything in their way

neonKnights

1 Like

Just go on steamunlocked and play something like Dragon’s Dogma or just whatever game you want (Anyone reading this should play Outer Wilds, just don’t look at too much of a walkthrough since it ruins it)

oh hey we’re doing this again lol.
If you haven’t already been through this thread here you go

aside from the ones in this thread I’ve got:

Funny building physics tycoon game, there’s only like 3 of these on the platform, one’s been barely updated since 2015, the other’s completely inactive as the developers rewrite it from scratch.
This is the only one in active development lol.

It’s nice to see a tycoon styled game that doesn’t follow the same formula that’s been repeated for over a decade on this platform.

might cure your boredom if you enjoy these kinds of games.

Tower obby game made by the people who made Journey to the Sun.
Very nice game with a unique visual style.

Probably not the cure for your boredom but it is here!

Class building fighting game with a heavy focus on parrying, no progression, just fight with the thing you threw together.
The only time investment you need to get to the “good part” is a bunch of reading to figure out what you’re putting together and how you want to put it together.

may very possibly cure your boredom.

Look up Psychis on Roblox. It’s a very underrated pvp game with pretty balanced moves and very clean animations :+1:

1 Like

Um there’s the very obscure but fun game called Deepwoken

1 Like

noobs vs dummies is fun with friends

You requested them, so you are getting a LOT of games. (mods don’t take this down, I’m typing it like a bullet list without the bullets)

Guts & Blackpowder for an interesting survival experience
Swordburst Online. I mean the classic, old one where not a soul exists but you can discover my nostalgia.
Marble Mania is a decent game for no brain grinding.
Islands is a personal favorite of mine. Not the best, but decent.
Deflect. I like this as a hand PT but it’s a genuinely fun game. No abilities to get in the way of skill.
Forklift Simulator is a favorite of mine and I don’t know why.

All of these are pretty good, free, and shouldn’t make you want to cry.

I’ve been finally playing Outer Wilds and my god is it amazing.

1 Like

theres one cool game i play that not many people usually like or play, its called Arcane Odyssey

I will glaze that game until my heart ceases to beat

I think it’s mostly my love for astronomy talking but every moment playing that game is just filled with wonder. I truly can’t describe the amount of times I’ve crashed though :sob:

Entry point

Vampire Hunters 3

Quest Elements of Robloxia

Adventure forward 2

do NOT use steamunlocked.

Don’t use igg either for that regard, both websites have a TERRIBLE reputation and as such have a decent (not guaranteed) chance of infecting your computer.
There’s a reason why those two websites tend to be the first results when searching.

i can vouch for ovegames

1 Like
1 Like

I would’ve said find everything but perf already shared it.

In plain sight 2:
A pretty fun game focused on stealing while hiding amongst crowds, in plain sight. You can be a thief, causing chaos in a myriad of environments from someone’s farm, tipping cows for profit or you’re in a massive complex building where you’re trying to steal as many jewels from the jewelry store as you can. Every thief has their own unique quirk to them, so give them all a shot!
You can also be a cameraman, tasked with using advanced technology in order to zap thieves with lasers and eliminate them from the map. Employ tactics like ringing a literal doorbell to literally shooting a nuke at them and you’ll be payed handsomely for it.

I like the game for having fairly quick and action packed rounds, and because big money numbers make me happy. The gameplay is fairly simple but can get very deep, which I also like. The community is also pretty friendly as well.

There’s also a third game in development right now, too!

1 Like